North Dakota - What did we learn?

admo

45 minutes ago, Toe said:

fhe08vt9ypl91.jpg

It was a pooch kick and absolutely the right call. If the kicker does his job we pin them inside the 15. Instead he decides to kick it right at a front line player... :facepalm:

If we had an OL worth a s#!t Grant would be setting real records, not obscure ones like most rushing yards in first 2 games.

Wtf happens to Teddy? He looked so promising last year and now he's dog s#!t. You cannot get beat inside dude! You should ride the pine if that happens twice, I think I'm on my second hand counting how many times it's happened to him this season... Not good.

Defense is going to cost us a lot of games this season... There's not enough talent there, especially on the interior and LB corp.

It's nice to have reliable returners, just make sure nobody else on the return teams tries to touch the ball... :facepalm:

• Haha 2

Happy that Sir Chancellor got a TD.  Something about him makes me want to chug a beer and smash the can on my head. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Frost might be his biggest ally and even he seems to think Rahmir is a package player.

It’s like he has to ask permission to get him reps. 

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh yeah also we learned without playcalling distracting Frost weird time outs and kickoff calls are so hot right now.

It's going to cost us a game one of these days!

The pooch kick this game was the right call.

But I think Frost might have started dictating plays in the 2nd half. The question was asked who was calling plays, and he said he wasn't going to get into that discussion, but it'd be better if everyone gets on the same page and cooperates. Or something to that affect. We ran way more in the 2nd I felt like, and that doesn't seem like Whip...

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

It’s like he has to ask permission to get him reps. 

Yes!  That's the vibe I got too.  Trev has neutered Frost and is just holding out on letting him go until it gets cheap.  Frost seemed to be holding back a lot of rage when asked about who is calling the plays.  

31 minutes ago, Go Furself said:
Frost keeps talking about getting Rahmir Johnson involved; PUT RAHMIR JOHNSON AT SLOT RECEIVER!!!!! So obvious!

Frost is going through a power struggle.  Someone else is running the plays FOR THE TEAM and calling the shots, making the decisions. Frost wants command offensively, using his (loyalty) players, and is dealing with his own control freak disorder. It is coming off like a see-saw in pressers.  Just like the team has been under his command and leadership.

He need to just shut up and get out of the way, and pay a lot more attention to a crappy defense, and struggling Oline.

And by the way, we have been productive in the slot.  With Alante and Palmer at times, to name a few.  It's just not our primary choice on pass plays.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1