Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach

Shiggity

22 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Interesting timing for sure. I could be wrong, but I think Deion is the first and only coaching candidate Carriker has weighed in on.

• Plus1 2

As usual, Carriker does a great job with his own impression and beliefs about Prime Time as a possible HC of Nebraska.  Carriker seems impressed, as do I. 

I liked it a lot. 

The 2 obvious cons and reasons against, for the Nebraska faithful:

1.  No experience P5/G5

2.  Doesn't look like KU's Lance Leipod

See the source image

PS.  If you are bothered by having a nickname as Prime Time, then you are telling on yourself.

• Plus1 1

11 hours ago, Cornbred said:

I wonder if Deion is up for the scrutiny and pressure that this team and fan base present. Jackson State compared to DONU is a whole other ball game. But I think if he surrounds himself with great coordinators he'll be fine.

Wow do you hear yourself. Deion has been scrutinized his whole life so what makes you think he couldn't handle the pressure of coaching here? When you go through what he has been through and still want to coach and teach life lessons to young men to grow up and be leaders and mature men I commend him for that. He knows what it takes to win bc that's all he has ever been an All-American football player, and MLB baseball player and NFL pro bowl player and then on top of that Hall of Fame football player. So all he needs is for people to keep doubting him and his abilities and he will keep doing what he does best which is being a winner.

• Thanks 3
  • Oh Yeah! 2
9 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Wow do you hear yourself. Deion has been scrutinized his whole life so what makes you think he couldn't handle the pressure of coaching here? When you go through what he has been through and still want to coach and teach life lessons to young men to grow up and be leaders and mature men I commend him for that. He knows what it takes to win bc that's all he has ever been an All-American football player, and MLB baseball player and NFL pro bowl player and then on top of that Hall of Fame football player. So all he needs is for people to keep doubting him and his abilities and he will keep doing what he does best which is being a winner.

Settle down sparky. I didn't realize his ultimate fanboy was on this site. I never said I doubted his abilities.... athletically. I question his coaching ability in as tough a conference as the Big 10. 

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to Prime Time!!! - Deion Sanders Hired as Colorado Head Coach