OT Grant Brix

AlaSker

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Brix commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Decked said:

No we would take both. Baker has a less than one percent chance of coming here. Brix is 50/50. 

I know the coaches would take both but does he want to compete with a guy like Baker if by some miracle he commits to Nebraska.  I thought I read he was dead set on playing LT.  I may be wrong on that but it could be a possibility he is going where he would play faster.  

Just now, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I know the coaches would take both but does he want to compete with a guy like Baker if by some miracle he commits to Nebraska.  I thought I read he was dead set on playing LT.  I may be wrong on that but it could be a possibility he is going where he would play faster.  

Non-issue here 

My gut is telling me he won't commit until after the Minnesota game. I think he and those he trust are wanting to see how our line performs against Minny. If the line play shows promise I think he's N, if the line is what it's been, well... likely headed south. Just my gut feeling but I think the announcement comes before the Colorado game.

51 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

My gut is telling me he won't commit until after the Minnesota game. I think he and those he trust are wanting to see how our line performs against Minny. If the line play shows promise I think he's N, if the line is what it's been, well... likely headed south. Just my gut feeling but I think the announcement comes before the Colorado game.

I don’t think that’s any deciding factor at all. I think he was N before OU came roaring back and is thinking about going there. He also plays it lowkey and to the vest and doesn’t want to revisit this later.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

2 hours ago, Loebarth said:

I think he and those he trust are wanting to see how our line performs against Minny. If the line play shows promise I think he's N, if the line is what it's been, well... likely headed south. Just my gut feeling but I think the announcement comes before the Colorado game.

I sincerely doubt that's the case. As Decked said, I think he was a silent commit until OU started recruiting him hard.

4 hours ago, Loebarth said:

He's going to base his whole college career off how a team performs game 1 of the season? Get real.

• Plus1 2
12 hours ago, Husker816 said:

He's going to base his whole college career off how a team performs game 1 of the season? Get real.

Seriously, you're really are a narcist. It's not 1 game, it's the 13th game. O-Line coach's second year. (Man I can't stand know it all types and their "get real" snottish attitudes. Put many of down to the ground over my years and loved every minute of it.) 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Seriously, you're really are a narcist. It's not 1 game, it's the 13th game. O-Line coach's second year. (Man I can't stand know it all types and their "get real" snottish attitudes. Put many of down to the ground over my years and loved every minute of it.) 

what??

19 minutes ago, Loebarth said:

Wow 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Loebarth said:

Would have been easier just for you to admit you don't know what you're talking about lol

• TBH 2
  • Mavric changed the title to OT Grant Brix
  • Mavric pinned this topic