RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, RedDenver said:

Strong disagree. RB easier to find talent than probably any other position. It'd be great to get this guy, but way down the list of ones we absolutely need.

RB is easier to find. Sure I would love to get this kid.  Bottom line is if you can’t win the LOS you are not winning in the B1G or SEC.  Go play in the Big 12 or ACC.  It’s the OL that makes the RB, not the other way around. Frost and Riley never got this.  I am hoping Rhule does. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2
  • 3 weeks later...

• Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri Commit]

1 hour ago, Cornfed said:

I was waiting for a whiney (oh poor us, we’re going to be bad forever) fan to post this.. 

I don’t care.. we’re still a better program than mizzouri.

Not right now were not.  We are right at the level of BYU and TCU.  Iowa State is better then us which pains me to say bc yes weaker conference but they did beat number Oklahoma State this year at number 22.  I can't remember when was the last time we beat a ranked team.  

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Not right now were not.  We are right at the level of BYU and TCU.  Iowa State is better then us which pains me to say bc yes weaker conference but they did beat number Oklahoma State this year at number 22.  I can't remember when was the last time we beat a ranked team.  

lol. Wrong. Record wise, I see what you’re saying. However, saying that we’re at the level of TCU or BYU is laughable. Legacy, brand recognition, titles, heisman winners, resources etc matters. BYU/TCU couldn’t just have a few winning seasons and have what we already have in place.. it would take decades to be in the same class. While Nebraska just needs to start winning again. 

Been down for awhile, I get it. But sooner or later the tide will turn…and I think that it is. We’re still Nebraska. Don’t cower at that so easily. 

• Fire 1
11 minutes ago, Cornfed said:

lol. Wrong. Record wise, I see what you’re saying. However, saying that we’re at the level of TCU or BYU is laughable. Legacy, brand recognition, titles, heisman winners, resources etc matters. BYU/TCU couldn’t just have a few winning seasons and have what we already have in place.. it would take decades to be in the same class. While Nebraska just needs to start winning again. 

Been down for awhile, I get it. But sooner or later the tide will turn…and I think that it is. We’re still Nebraska. Don’t cower at that so easily. 

As a overall program yes we have had more success but in this generation we aren't a better program then Iowa State.  That's the problem Nebraska has to win to get the respectablility back.  In this generation most of the kids never got to see Nebraska win so by what they go off of is are we a winning program rn? No we are not but we can when we eventually start winning but you can't hold yourself to say we belong to be mentioned with the Michigan's and Ohio State and lose to the Northwestern's of the world.

• Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]