RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lewis commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

47 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Rahmir was a champion sprinter.  He's more than fast enough.

I will say his football speed has not appeared to match his track speed - even against Michigan a few years ago, he didn't look slow but he wasn't just running by guys other than their MLB who was flat footed and ran a 4.79 at the combine. Seeing it a little more than this year, and maybe my eye-test expectations for speed are too heavily influenced by freakishly fast guys like Trey Palmer and Tyreek Hill. But I think there are RBs out (Lacy) there with worse track times that could still be more of a home run threat.

That being said, the coaches mention Ervin's GPS readings a lot and he has been close to outrunning everybody a couple times already. I think he'll break a few this season.

On 9/18/2023 at 11:16 AM, The Murphinator said:

On3 has been high on him. Lets see if the other services give him a bump.

Lacy has proved to be an all-around threat at Lancaster, but the Nebraska pledge is on an absolute tear early in his senior campaign. Playing all over the offense, Lacy is a dynamic weapon with the ball in his hands at running back and receiver in addition to the big-play ability that he adds as a return man. Coming off a performance in which he ran in a 74-yard score and returned a 98-yard kickoff for six, Lacy’s stock is red hot.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • Mavric changed the title to RB Kewan Lacy [Missouri - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic