2023 Spring Game - April 22 @ 1PM

• 4 weeks later...

This is a smart move for a couple reasons.

First, it is just a nice thing to do for the guy.

Secondly, it will lead to a few more ticket sales, maybe a few to "honor Frank" but mostly just that it is another talking point about the spring game.

I had thought 65,000 fans would be there but I bet over 70,000 now.

• Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1

Such great news.  Trev and Matt are making all of the right moves.  Nice to have grownups in charge now.  Honoring Frank is long overdue.  Perhaps it would have been better to see it during the season opener but yet - this puts much more attention on Frank himself.  Plus the spring game will be a huge recruiting day - this will help to leave a great impression on the recruits.   Let the curse be lifted and onward to an undefeated season :koolaid2:

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
29 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

Such great news.  Trev and Matt are making all of the right moves.  Nice to have grownups in charge now.  Honoring Frank is long overdue.  Perhaps it would have been better to see it during the season opener but yet - this puts much more attention on Frank himself.  Plus the spring game will be a huge recruiting day - this will help to leave a great impression on the recruits.   Let the curse be lifted and onward to an undefeated season :koolaid2:

I am good with just a less defeated season :lol:

• Haha 2