** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

57 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

This good. Very good. 3.4 yards per down. Keep the clock running. 

what’s the plan on defense? 

Keep running. Don't let them play offense. Pressure Sanders every down...don't let him pass. They say he's like 112% completion when not pressured but drops down to 48% under pressure.

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, The Murphinator said:

TCU defense was pathetic. Got to give Colorado credit for taking advantage though. Our defense looks better than TCUs. Whether our offense is able to score enough to win is still yet to be determined.

I bet we put up a goose egg in the first half because we were saving our best stuff for Colorado.

We should just be patient, I'm sure the coaches know we need more guys.

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

You know Colorado gave up the middle run because TCU is so dangerous outside. We can't take much from this game because we ain't TCU.

1 minute ago, LumberJackSker said:

I hope some day nebraska hires a coach that just uses their best stuff instead of saving it and getting fired.

That was meant as a joke.

My replies were merged, but they're unrelated to each other.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 2

People discrediting tcu is weird. Yes there is going to be drop off but this qb actually beat duggan out for the job and got hurt. The offensive identity made Duggan look like a star. They might not be the same team but that’s a big win on the road and to overcome all of the drops and mental errors. That showed a lot of mental toughness as a team when we’ve seen nothing but the opposite everytime there is a chance show if you got a pair. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 2
15 minutes ago, LostMyPassword said:

All I know is that if we try to pass more than 15 times (unless absolutely necessary) I will commit sudoku

I think we are more physical than CU on both lines, so offensively, pound the ball, work the clock, limit how much that offense will be on the field. 

Death by number puzzle!

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1