NFL 2023

Mavric

I might take Jayden Daniels over Caleb Williams with the 1st pick.  But it would probably be safer to go with Caleb.  And he has been the favorite top pick for quite awhile. 

Either way there will be some really, really good QB picks in next year's draft.  It's incredible how much talent and experience these guys have.  Might be the best QB draft in a very long time.  If all goes well, the league will be even more set.  Unfortunately, someone will be a Patriot to help Belichik out again.  And someone will be a Chicago Bear and get derailed by the Organization's own dysfunction.  

Caleb Williams - USC

Jayden Daniels - LSU

Michael Penix - Wash

Jordan Travis - FSU

JJ McCarthy - Mich

Drake Maye - UNC

Bo Nix - Oregon

S. Sanders - Col (he'll likely return)

• Plus1 1

18 hours ago, admo said:

I might take Jayden Daniels over Caleb Williams with the 1st pick.  But it would probably be safer to go with Caleb.  And he has been the favorite top pick for quite awhile. 

Either way there will be some really, really good QB picks in next year's draft.  It's incredible how much talent and experience these guys have.  Might be the best QB draft in a very long time.  If all goes well, the league will be even more set.  Unfortunately, someone will be a Patriot to help Belichik out again.  And someone will be a Chicago Bear and get derailed by the Organization's own dysfunction.  

Caleb Williams - USC

Jayden Daniels - LSU

Michael Penix - Wash

Jordan Travis - FSU

JJ McCarthy - Mich

Drake Maye - UNC

Bo Nix - Oregon

S. Sanders - Col (he'll likely return)

If it's me making the decision and I have the opportunity to take any one of the above i'd take Penix and not think twice.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

That game was ugly last night. My son is a Bills fan, so that was rough. We determined that Josh hasn't been right since he dumped his long time girlfriend and moved on to Hailey. I think we've cracked the case! 

Part of the reason why I hope the Taylor/Travis breakup occurs in the offseason...

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

:facepalm::bang 

Damn.  That really sucks.

I went my whole life not caring about the Cincinati Bengals.  I hated their coaches, their ugly uniforms and thought if they dissolved from the NFL I would be fine and wouldn't care a bit.

But something changed.  They got a good coach, changed their uniforms (vibrant organge!) and got Joe Cool.  They started winning and beating the Chiefs and Bills and so forth.  And it didn't take me long to start liking the team and rooting for them.  Those are words I never thought I would say in my lifetime.

I really feel bad to see Joe Burrow out for the year.  Sad day for the NFL

• TBH 1