DT Kyle Shortridge [Louisville Commit]

I would say this kid has no "shortridge" of talent.

Get it, see what I did there?

Ok I'll say it......I Like this guy and because of a Shortridge at defensive tackle in this class I hope he commits! :D

Someone beat you, man... Sorry...

Yeah so suck it! :D also got berated for the lowbrow! Some HB members need to lighten up!

So is B-rated a 3 star?

• 3 weeks later...

His top 5 consists of Nebraska, Boise St, Wake Forest, West Virginia, and Texas A&M. We are the only official that he has scheduled thus far.

"I'm going to take this visit first and see how much I like Nebraska before I think about taking other officials," Shortridge said. "I've been talking with coach Kaczenski and getting prepared for what I'm going to see.

"The environment on the campus and within the program is important for me. I want to be in a comfortable place."

His top 5 consists of Nebraska, Boise St, Wake Forest, West Virginia, and Texas A&M. We are the only official that he has scheduled thus far.

"I'm going to take this visit first and see how much I like Nebraska before I think about taking other officials," Shortridge said. "I've been talking with coach Kaczenski and getting prepared for what I'm going to see.

"The environment on the campus and within the program is important for me. I want to be in a comfortable place."

I don't want to jump the gun here, but that sounds pretty awesome to me. Sounds almost like he is giving NU a shot at sealing his commitment before even scheduling anything else.

I don't want to jump the gun here, but that sounds pretty awesome to me. Sounds almost like he is giving NU a shot at sealing his commitment before even scheduling anything else.

Does sound like we have a real opportunity to close this weekend.