DOJ Initial Russia Hearings

Can't wait till this a-hole is under oath.

Im with ya, but honestly does anyone think being "under oath" will get Trump and his lackeys to actually tell the truth?
Nope! But he can't keep a story straight.

Trump actually has the power to block Comey's testimony on the basis of executive privilege. That's what is most concerning to me.

Ordinarily, you'd assume no one that didn't want to scream "I'm guilty" wouldn't choose to do that. But Trump has shown no regard for the optics of any given situation, so...

Edit: I may have spoken too soon. Lawrence Tribe, who knows the law much better than I, claims Trump forfeited the right to executive privilege when he discussed Comey matters publicly. I recall hearing that at some point earlier, as well.

Trump actually has the power to block Comey's testimony on the basis of executive privilege. That's what is most concerning to me.

Ordinarily, you'd assume no one that didn't want to scream "I'm guilty" wouldn't choose to do that. But Trump has shown no regard for the optics of any given situation, so...

Edit: I may have spoken too soon. Lawrence Tribe, who knows the law much better than I, claims Trump forfeited the right to executive privilege when he discussed Comey matters publicly. I recall hearing that at some point earlier, as well.

https://twitter.com/tribelaw/status/870663158628745220

Also this morning on NPR and expert said that executive privilege would be poasible if he was still employed, but that now that he is a public citizen it carries less/no weight.

I watched that (at the gym - so captioned and wasn't listening directly) and I thought Savannah actually did a real nice job questioning her and trying to keep her on task. She (KAC) looked more foolish than usual. Maybe its the fact that Savannah is typically so warm and engaging and she shifted into reporter gear - it really made KAC look silly. (and beat up - she looks terrible)