K Barret Pickering [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

40 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I can't wait for the day of a 5 star kicker...like the dude connects on 70 yard field goals...

I never have understood why there isn't when you think about how integral they are to the success of the team.  There is a huge difference between a good kicker and a bad kicker.  So, it should be relatively easy to rate them.

• Mavric changed the title to K Barret Pickering [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

I never have understood why there isn't when you think about how integral they are to the success of the team.  There is a huge difference between a good kicker and a bad kicker.  So, it should be relatively easy to rate them.

I agree.  I also wonder if we will start seeing 65-70 yard FG's, I mean it seems like QB's throw the ball harder and longer, players are bigger and stronger, I would assume there is a science behind kicking or maybe it is one of those things where you kind of just max out around 55-60 yards.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

A great kicker is a huge weapon in CFB, and we have been pretty damn lucky to have some of the guys come through NU.  I think we can make a claim to being FG kicker U with the amount of guys we have put in the NFL over the last 20 years.

Saban and Bowden would proably both have an extra NC or 2 if they had a decent kicker on some of those teams.

43 minutes ago, Fru said:

I'm willing to bet that the blonde next to Barret is his high school sweetheart, and the curly haired brunette is the blonde's long time friend from elementary school who has never been as popular, and is not willing to let go. Ever. 

Or he could be a new version of the MTV show and have 2 girlfriends a day.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Fru said:

I'm willing to bet that the blonde next to Barret is his high school sweetheart, and the curly haired brunette is the blonde's long time friend from elementary school who has never been as popular, and is not willing to let go. Ever. 

Are you the one just left of the girl in the white sweatshirt - just off the screen?