** Scott Frost megathread all things SF***

brophog

8 minutes ago, RedNebraskan said:

Why was she even banned?  I don't get it.

This is why I wish that we had mods on the UCF board. Someone like her would troll the board for weeks with "I've got big news, it's coming just you wait!" and "Something just changed that makes it difficult to prove if I'm trolling. Stay tuned!!"

4 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Sent you a Private Message.

Sorry, I saw a link in the inbox and thought it was spam. I am now vaguely representing. 

3 minutes ago, ATS Knight said:

This is why I wish that we had mods on the UCF board. Someone like her would troll the board for weeks with "I've got big news, it's coming just you wait!" and "Something just changed that makes it difficult to prove if I'm trolling. Stay tuned!!"

Sorry, I saw a link in the inbox and thought it was spam. I am now vaguely representing. 

So where are you posting from, as a UCF fan? Where are you as you type this stuff?

Just now, BoneyardHusker said:
2 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Sorry. I typo'd and corrected it. Meant 29:05

recruiting consultant if you are going to pay him regardless, not a bad idea. Only works though if Frost says that is fine.

Lol Zatechka said that we should keep Riley as an ambassador as the West stadium greeter.  32:25 mark.  It's funny.

1 hour ago, jessica0 said:

Folks, there is a reason why you are not hearing any news about Frost and other schools outside of Nebraska. Stop and think why that could be. All of the evidence has been out there to connect all of the dots. 

Literally posted this yesterday...but it’s a big thread so no harm

14 minutes ago, C N Red said:

Do people really not know who Rob Zatechka is !?!?!?

I was talking to my wife during the game when Jaimes got hurt and this came up. How is it that I can remember every player from every team in the 90's but am surprised to learn there is a guy on our line named "Jaimes" who has started 9 games or whatever.

I think it's because when I was a kid games were still on the radio and they would be announced with an urgency by Kent and they would just be cemented in your brain. Without all extra info of the internet you lazer focused on the info you could get, the depth chart or roster list in Saturday mornings paper. 

• Plus1 1