Changes to Spring Practice and the Spring Game

Saunders

Just now, ScottyIce said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

I'm guessing they will play a little later in the day as well. Baseball team plays at 1:00 that day if i'm not mistaken. I think I'd probably like to come down for my first Spring Game.

Does anyone know what it costs or how you can get your seats that you are a STH of?

I think the baseball team would probably move their game back to later in the afternoon or the evening.  That has been done numerous times in the past.

• Plus1 1

So basically, the team is allllll Duval's until March 18th.

That gives him about 2 full months. You can do a lot to a human body in that much time.

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

I think the baseball team would probably move their game back to later in the afternoon or the evening.  That has been done numerous times in the past.

That sounds correct. I was thinking of a Sunday, where the baseball team is always trying to hustle back on their flight to get to class on Monday. I guess this time doesn't matter since it's a Saturday. you are correct.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Hell,  my dad took a job as a telemarketer so he has something to do in the tractor while it drives itself.  

You guys are making me feel real old.   I'm from the day of the Minneapolis Moline Z, the John Deere B, the Massey Ferguson 85, and the Farmal M.   Growing up those were some of the tractors dad had on the farm near Parker, SD.  Only after I went to college did he get the air conditioned, climate controlled International with radio wt headjacks.  I can't hear  well because my tractor had the radio on the fender blaring louder than an F-18 flyover just so I could hear it - but my neighbor a 1/2 mile away could hear it just fine.

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, Mavric said:

Spring game was originally scheduled on April 14th which is an ACT day so that was a poor choice to start with.

Sounds like it may be the 21st as well but the 28th makes more sense if they're doing everything after spring break.

I didn’t realize that the 21st was an option too. Gary shared that info some time last week i guess.

1 minute ago, TGHusker said:

You guys are making me feel real old.   I'm from the day of the Minneapolis Moline Z, the John Deere B, the Massey Ferguson 85, and the Farmal M.   Growing up those were some of the tractors dad had on the farm near Parker, SD.  Only after I went to college did he get the air conditioned, climate controlled International with radio wt headjacks.  I can't hear  well because my tractor had the radio on the fender blaring louder than an F-18 flyover just so I could hear it - but my neighbor a 1/2 mile away could hear it just fine.

Wow, you are old.  What was it like when they signed the magna carta? ;)

• Plus1 2

The Reds are 41-15-1 all-time vs. the White Team. The White Team last won in 2015 with that wonky scoring system and Offense vs. Defense.  The most lopsided victory for the White Team was in 2005 under Callahan, 42-14.  The nine games between White Team victories from 2005-2015 was the longest win streak by either squad in the 56-year history of the event.

• Plus1 3
43 minutes ago, Crazyhole said:

Wow, you are old.  What was it like when they signed the magna carta? ;)

You know - it was a once in a life time experience. Glad to have been there! 

Previously I missed the send off of ole Christopher Columbus' trip to the east Indies  - heard he got lost.  Darn Uber Oxen driver took the wrong turn and I missed it.

• Plus1 4