What is your favorite Husker Video

15 minutes ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Taylor Martinez might have the best career highlight tape of any Husker, ever..... Just some incredible plays in his time.

Edit:  This is the best/fastest we ever seen T-Magic (Am I the only one that would have liked to see him play under Frost).

Not sure how it would have been different under Frost. He still wouldnt have been a good passer and good defenses would have made adjustments to stop him from running just like they did under Pelini. 

20 minutes ago, Frott Scost said:

Not sure how it would have been different under Frost. He still wouldnt have been a good passer and good defenses would have made adjustments to stop him from running just like they did under Pelini. 

I find it likely Frost would have been much better at adjusting to the defensive adjustments than Beck was. And just better overall at building an offense. Especially since it seemed like Nebraska was trying to be Oregon.

24 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I find it likely Frost would have been much better at adjusting to the defensive adjustments than Beck was. And just better overall at building an offense. Especially since it seemed like Nebraska was trying to be Oregon.

I also think it would be very tough to stop TM if he had not been injured. In those runs, he is pulling away from everyone. I wonder what his true 40 time was. If TM was not injured, I think the Huskers get a conference championship or two, and Bo may still be our coach.:D

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Taylor Martinez might have the best career highlight tape of any Husker, ever..... Just some incredible plays in his time.

Edit:  This is the best/fastest we ever seen T-Magic (Am I the only one that would have liked to see him play under Frost).

3:55 KSU fan on right of screen "absolute we are screwed jaw dropping didn't know what hit them" is one of my favorite reactions of all time.  Right up there with the Alabama "Wow!" girl.  

• Plus1 1