2023 Fall Camp Pressers

4 minutes ago, TherealTomOsborne said:

Pretty sure I heard Matt Rhule say at the end that he couldn’t hear the questions.   We can’t either Matt, we can’t either.

Mega million dollar branding institute presented to the public by the equivalent of 2 bean cans connected by a string.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I wonder if its a nervous tick like when people say "um" a lot while public speaking, but listening to Grant speak is pretty hard for me.  He says "you know what I'm saying" every other word.  I'm interested if he does it while talking to his friends or if its just when he is giving interviews.  

It's just a filler in speech like saying "um". Rex use to be really bad at it too. I think he used to say "ya know" every other word.

They're 20 something and nervous. Nobody like impromptu public speaking, especially young adults.

• Plus1 3
  • TBH 1
On 8/16/2023 at 6:45 AM, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I wonder if its a nervous tick like when people say "um" a lot while public speaking, but listening to Grant speak is pretty hard for me.  He says "you know what I'm saying" every other word.  I'm interested if he does it while talking to his friends or if its just when he is giving interviews.  

Are you saying you don't know what he's saying?

Need to send his presser to Your Mom's House Podcast. [ADULT LANGUAGE]

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mavric said:

Teddy and Washington still out but Rhule said both are on track to be available against Minnesota. 

Rhule seems to be all about players taking care of their bodies and proper recovery - so I’m hoping that he is as anal at managing THAT as he has been everything else. That means making players available for when it matters: Game Day.