*** Official Minnesota Game Thread ***

Mavric

1 minute ago, gossamorharpy said:

Well- we all knew o line would take a couple years to right. If u thought Rhule could take s#!t and turn it into gold with the same guys then thats on you.

the penalties have been fine for a season opener on the road with a new staff.

playing off with cushion coverage you’re right and I agree.  Unfortunately until we get a f’n pass rusher I would assume this will be the case most of the year. There’s never been a solid defense without a great pass rusher or way to manufacture pressure

Like I said, we expected something, anything different and we have just been seeing the same stuff different coach.  Nothing against ya, but we expected at least something and so far not a thing is different.  I would hope at least we'd see one thing with the time they had but still annoying seeing the same thing the last 3 coaches though this guy is in his first game.

Good lord i'm so tired of commercials, can I blame Rhule or Frost for this?

• Plus1 1

Just now, HuskerInLostWages said:

Like I said, we expected something, anything different and we have just been seeing the same stuff different coach.  Nothing against ya, but we expected at least something and so far not a thing is different.  I would hope at least we'd see one thing with the time they had but still annoying seeing the same thing the last 3 coaches though this guy is in his first game.

Mike Riley approves of commercials.  Blame him.

Did you honestly expect NU to come out and dominate Minnesota in this game?  The game isn’t even a half over. 

• Plus1 1

Well we’ve only had a handful of series.  Football is largely won at the lines and are 2 position groups that is extremely though to immediately fix.

patience