Drone Show

4 hours ago, Micheal said:

I'm guessing this is an outside company they contract with it for it? 

I've seen drone shows at places like Walt Disney World and was surprised when first saw it for the Volleyball Day in Nebraska. 

Aahh 92003 was illuminated by drones.  Good to know, I thought it was tv graphics

And yes, we at home can see it. I thought only we (tv watchers) could see it. Lol. Again thought it was tv graphics 

so how are the images made? Surely it’s not one drone per light dot. That would be a lot of drones in a small area 

8 hours ago, Micheal said:

I'm guessing this is an outside company they contract with it for it? 

I've seen drone shows at places like Walt Disney World and was surprised when first saw it for the Volleyball Day in Nebraska. 

Actually I’d be a little surprised if it’s not done by some UNL students in one of the techy colleges. Buy the drones and have students choreograph and program. Good real world experience and much cheaper than an outside company.

• TBH 2
7 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Actually I’d be a little surprised if it’s not done by some UNL students in one of the techy colleges. Buy the drones and have students choreograph and program. Good real world experience and much cheaper than an outside company.

Legal drone piloting takes licenses and regulations you'd be surprised by - I'd be incredibly shocked if it was done in house.

2 hours ago, Lorewarn said:

Legal drone piloting takes licenses and regulations you'd be surprised by - I'd be incredibly shocked if it was done in house.

Just found it.

Fantasy Drone Shows out of Norfolk is who has been doing them.

I suppose safety and legal concerns may make it difficult for it to be done in house.

• TBH 1