What did we learn? La Tech version

Red Five

3 hours ago, GSG said:

I'm sure they called his name a lot. He had 5 solo tackles, 3 assists, a sack, and pass deflection. Pretty disgusting to stomp on a guy's neck like that

Thanks. Missed the game last week due to soccer.  I wonder if he was chippy last week or what could cause such a b----- move

3 hours ago, commando said:

now THAT is a late dirty hit.   i wonder if he will be suspended for that?

I'd hope the team and conference jump on it quickly.  Can't have that stuff going on

On 9/25/2023 at 11:31 PM, ndobney said:

We have well below average talent as what we should expect. Our line is nowhere close to where it needs to be. We are down to our 3 string running back. We have a walk on back up qb and no deep threat right now with wr. We still need to clean up some penalties and yet old school football and the option is working

Like I said! 

4 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Nice responce! Jack

Ok so your argument is would should not run the ball cause we will never be able to beat Michigan even though that’s exactly what Michigan did to us. Your reply didn’t deserve a serious response that’s why you didn’t get one. I shouldn’t have to spell it out to you. 

7 hours ago, ndobney said:

Ok so your argument is would should not run the ball cause we will never be able to beat Michigan even though that’s exactly what Michigan did to us. Your reply didn’t deserve a serious response that’s why you didn’t get one. I shouldn’t have to spell it out to you. 

No, my arguement is that we can not 80% of the time. To beat good teams we need to be balanced. 

• TBH 1