What did we learn Michigan Game

2022 Texas AM beat (at the time), three top 15 teams in the country and played the number 1 team in the country to a 4 point loss on the road.  

It was a strange season for them but 2023 TexasA&M is currently 4-1 with their only loss being on the road to the #17 team in the nation.  

2021 Texas A&M went 8-4 beating the number 1 team in the country at the time.  So that would be kinda cool to do.  

so Ya I think the fan base would like those results considering a 5-7 season in the SEC west is probably equivalent to a 8-4 year in the BigTen West given how crappy it is. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

Personally I agree with @Mavric: 4-8 vs. 5-7 doesn't do much for me, even if that additional win was against a perceptibly good opponent. Bad teams beat good teams all the time in college football, so if a team is in the 3-5 win area it all feels roughly similar to me.

Because I like charts, this is approximately how many wins would correlate with my football happiness in relation to the current state of Husker football. 1.00 representing an incapability to be any happier. At the moment, 6 wins would be a huge boon.

Happiness Rating vs. Wins (2).png

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

That happens anyways.

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

But then you get pissed that we could have beat Wisconsin and Iowa but still only won 5 games while losing to NW, Purdue, Illinois, and GA Southern.

This is a message board, we talk about stuff.  If everyone was just content all the time about everything none of us would be here.  Can we stop with the complaining about people complaining already?  This is why we are here people.  Not directed at you two specifically.

Although, the one thing I can't stand is people constantly whining about the refs "screwing" Nebraska.  So there you go, I do it too. :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
2 minutes ago, runningblind said:

This is a message board, we talk about stuff.  If everyone was just content all the time about everything none of us would be here.  Can we stop with the complaining about people complaining already?  This is why we are here people.  Not directed at you two specifically.

This sounds an awful lot like a complaint about people complaining. ;)

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1

7 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Although, the one thing I can't stand is people constantly whining about the refs "screwing" Nebraska.  So there you go, I do it too. :lol:

Would you please stop complaining about complaints about people complaining? :D

7 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Although, the one thing I can't stand is people constantly whining about the refs "screwing" Nebraska.  So there you go, I do it too. 

There was no block in the back on Dixon's punt return, and William Floyd fumbled the ****ing ball. :laughpound

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1