Record Rest Of The Way

6 Games Left  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We seem to be inching past the "we always find a way to lose," and now are in the "maybe we won't find a way to lose this time" phase of the new HC's tenure here.

The Spartans are having quite the crappy season, hopefully that will continue against us. 

Two more wins for sure with a ?  <----- my vote in the poll

Three more wins with a :dunno

Four more wins with a :clap

Five more wins with a :o

Six more wins with a :wasted

4 minutes ago, skers83 said:

Meet The Robinsons Disney GIF - Meet The Robinsons Disney Lucille Krunklehorn GIFs

Fair enough. I guess I understand believing it could possible, as in "10-2 would be our ceiling in a best-case scenario."

But I can't honestly see expecting to have gone 10-2 this year coming off a 3-9 year in 2021 and a 4-8 season last year. Our defense is playing well enough to maybe get us there, but I predicted the offense would be worse than last year.

• Oh Yeah! 1

15 minutes ago, Undone said:

Fair enough. I guess I understand believing it could possible, as in "10-2 would be our ceiling in a best-case scenario."

But I can't honestly see expecting to have gone 10-2 this year coming off a 3-9 year in 2021 and a 4-8 season last year. Our defense is playing well enough to maybe get us there, but I predicted the offense would be worse than last year.

I think the biggest thing, for me, is has more to do with just how lame the teams on the schedule are.

Think about it, there is a chance that Iowa is the second best team on the schedule after Michigan, right?

More than likely, NU will be favored over Iowa at the end of the season OR it will be like Iowa -3

• Plus1 1
17 minutes ago, Undone said:

No, seriously I did not expect 10-2. Hoped would be more like it. Just trying to be funny.  Carry on.:cheers

7 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I think the biggest thing, for me, is has more to do with just how lame the teams on the schedule are.

Think about it, there is a chance that Iowa is the second best team on the schedule after Michigan, right?

More than likely, NU will be favored over Iowa at the end of the season OR it will be like Iowa -3

No arguments on our schedule being the easiest it's been in many seasons.

I just didn't feel like there was any indication heading into this year that we were any different than the lame teams we're playing. I felt confident there'd be good improvement on defense, and I'd say my expectations have actually been surpassed there.

15 minutes ago, Undone said:

No arguments on our schedule being the easiest it's been in many seasons.

I just didn't feel like there was any indication heading into this year that we were any different than the lame teams we're playing. I felt confident there'd be good improvement on defense, and I'd say my expectations have actually been surpassed there.

Agreed, the Defense really gets after it, they have been a great surprise.

• Plus1 1

4 hours ago, teachercd said:

I have a feeling we will look back on the season and go "How the F did NU not finish 10-2?"

Minny:  Suck and should have been a win

CU:  They were totally just on fire to start the season. But they did win so it is tough to change that one

And all the remaining games are basically a coin flip.  

NU had that Iowa-wetdream schedule.

Hyperbole Teach in full effect. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

6-0 Baby!

Sure we suck but all our remaining opponents SUUUCK.

Too bad we couldn’t have managed to pull together even an average offense. This season should’ve been a cake walk even for a new regime.

Every other team in the Big Ten West is saying the same thing about themselves and the rest of the division. 

• Plus1 2
  • TBH 1