**** Northwestern Game Day Thread****

54 minutes ago, lo country said:

Hoping White has them ready to just play how we have been doing.  Tackle in space, rally at the ball, and stuff the run.  This QB does have a pretty good passing completion rate.  IIRC around/above 70% in limited playing time.  Pressure, pressure, pressure.

I'm hoping Satterfield has them ready to not stare down the receiver and throw it straight into the safety's hands or fumble it three times in the red zone. I'm not hard to please.

5 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

They are Northwest of the southern shore of Lake Michigan 

Northwestern University was founded in 1851. 

At that time, after the Compromise of 1850 the US looked like this. They weren't even in the United States northwest which would have been like Wisconsin and Iowa. So I don't know what they were doing hahah. 

What the heck Northwestern? Maybe more like Northeastern Illinois University??? And they say our N stands for knowledge! 

Compromise of 1850 - Wikipedia

• Plus1 2

1 minute ago, Micheal said:

Northwestern University was founded in 1851. 

At that time, after the Compromise of 1850 the US looked like this. They weren't even in the United States northwest which would have been like Wisconsin and Iowa. So I don't know what they were doing hahah. 

What the heck Northwestern? Maybe more like Northeastern Illinois University??? And they say our N stands for knowledge! 

Compromise of 1850 - Wikipedia

Yes, and buckeyes are poisonous nuts, and Hawk eyes aren't even the whole animal, don't know why they only wanted to celebrate the eyes of a hawk.

• Haha 1