Iowa Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

3 hours ago, runningblind said:

Take the delay there, can't afford to waste a timeout in a game like this.

Their own lack of organization to execute a completely terrible decision to fake a 60 yard FG into the wind, unbelievable. 

Terrible decisions saved by ineptitude. Between this and terrible clock management - especially to end the half, is mind blowing. 

• Fire 1

Talk is cheap. The results on the field show that this team has failed to improve. Every week they find a way to ensure that the result is the same. A Loss. Good teams find a way to win. Why aren’t our player leaders calling the team out like Wisconsin did? Sometimes I feel that our players got accustomed to losing. Any why not? There have been zero consequences. No matter how much they suck, we still sell out the stadium. We still pay stupid peacock to watch them suck, and we still travel to see them suck. For them, they can suck and our support is unwavering. So, they believe they can do no wrong. I believe it is time for the sellout streak to end. That will send a clear message but unfortunately we have way too many koolaid drinkers for that to stop. I, for one, will not be buying more tickets until this s#!tshow changes.

1 hour ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Their own lack of organization to execute a completely terrible decision to fake a 60 yard FG into the wind, unbelievable. 

Terrible decisions saved by ineptitude. Between this and terrible clock management - especially to end the half, is mind blowing. 

had my doubts about rhule, specifically his hires and whether or not he'd be able to adjust in the transfer portal world. think he's done some things well despite themselves, but did not expect game management would be a huge liability from the ceo, experience guy.