QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

18 hours ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

I was wondering if something along those lines could be in the works. A trifecta with a two 5* QB's & new QB incoming potentially.

What kinda QB coach would make these kids wanna come here. Peyton Manning?  Is Patrick Mahomes retiring and coming to coach here, and bringing Kelce and Swift with him? WTF is going on here? Are we just paying them $1MM more than the 2nd place team?

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, BIG8forever said:

It is in the Big 10s interest that nebraska become a power again, do the conferences have any input into the transfer portal and can they coax an outcome with nil partnerships?

The Big Ten doing Nebraska a favor? Can you share the drugs with the rest of the class.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 2
  • TBH 1

2 minutes ago, 307husker said:

Except for playing tOSU nearly every year I'd agree with you.

It was a rotation, with the idea being that should be a game with national interest. Not the conferences fault we didn't hold up our end of that. It is kinda their fault the structure changed right as we would've moved away from playing them consistently but that's just how it goes.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

It was a rotation, with the idea being that should be a game with national interest. Not the conferences fault we didn't hold up our end of that. It is kinda their fault the structure changed right as we would've moved away from playing them consistently but that's just how it goes.

This is as believable as people who claim to subscribe to Playboy for the articles...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I disagree.  I think Dom has been a good father in this and let him make his own decisions and that's how he ended up at GA.  And, I suspect Dom told him he is fine with either school.

I would characterize him as a good father who thinks his son is listening to the wrong people…..and wants him here.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!