QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!

87skers

2 hours ago, GlobalHusker said:

I keep clicking on different sites every hour to see if there are any official signing updates. lol I wonder if he’s waiting to tell Kirby in person? Like to pay him some respect?? :dunno 

Not saying this is you... but do people not know there's a signing period from W-F? At this point there's like a 95% chance he's going to wait until then.

1 minute ago, brophog said:

Which also sits in a dead period. Sunday (today) was a quiet period.

It's a very strange time to have a signing day.

I'm not too familiar with any of the contact rules, I have just been assuming he will do the whole hat thing, and make it dramatic. Cue the "locker room problem" karens.

10 hours ago, MacReady said:

That’s why I chose the word “fine” and not “great.”

I agree with your evaluation of DR’s high ceiling but let’s not retire his jersey next to his dad’s before he even plays a snap of college ball. Of course he’s instantly a significant upgrade from anyone we’ve currently got. All I’m saying is that there is a long time between now and the start of next year. There will be portal options if things fall through with Raiola. However, if we end up starting fall camp with the guys we have I’ll join you in hitting the panic button.

I’m more worried about our receivers being able to catch up to DR at this point. DR is better than half the NFL QBs that started this week already. There is a reason he has been the top recruit or top QB for around 4 years now in his class. 

• Haha 3
20 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

And this is where DR comes into play next season. 

And Satterfield has to help his young QB. After signing day, all I want to read about is getting a QB coach and that staff and those analysts sitting down and breaking down this passing game. Focus on improving timing and spacing and getting that ball out of the QBs hand.

• TBH 1

22 minutes ago, Touchdown Tommie said:

Just don't see it happening. I want it to happen for the program, but maybe after two decades of disappointment, I just need to continue to not get excited/happy for the Huskers. That way, when it goes south (and it inevitably will), I am not as disappointed.

What a sick world we live in as Husker fans!

• Haha 3
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Dylan Raiola to Sign with Nebraska!