Michigan sucks…who can we steal?

@Hilltop I love the energy you have but I disagree with you.  Maybe we need to  make some campfire chili and have some Busch Lights....  Get to the bottom of this.  With some garlic bread.  And tortilla chips with salsa.  And Guacamole.  

We might never ever agree, but it'll be fun.

Someplace or Somewhere I think Jimmy H likes the sound of that too!

Jim-Harbaugh6.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

7 hours ago, admo said:

After finally building up Michigan and overtaking the resident evil, Ohio State, he won a Natty and if I was in his shoes I would go to LA too.  Now is the time.

It sucks for our conference and college football fanatics, haters and weirdos, but I am sad to see him go. 

I wish him the best. 

He beat Ohio State 3 years in a row.  He got to the playoffs.  He won a National Championship.  He got punched in the belly and slapped in the face, by getting suspended.  He had sports people tarnishing his success, and running him down like the Tabloids.  And his team loved him.  And he won.  

Now go win the division (I love Herbert with the Chargers), do some drafting, lead the way, build a winner, and get to the Super Bowl.  If he gets to the Super Bowl in 3-5 years, what else are you going to say.  He's been there before already.  

I am excited for Jim Harbaugh vs. Sean Payton.  It's going to be the Petty Bowl twice a season and great theater from two good coaches.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1
10 hours ago, admo said:

@Hilltop I love the energy you have but I disagree with you.  Maybe we need to  make some campfire chili and have some Busch Lights....  Get to the bottom of this.  With some garlic bread.  And tortilla chips with salsa.  And Guacamole.  

Lol, going to have to pass on that.  I just can't get behind a guy, or a team, that climbed to the top by breaking the rules.  Their "turn around" lines up perfectly with their start of their rule breaking.  JH was desperate as he was squarely on the hot seat.  Some respect that he found a way out but doing it without integrity doesn't sit well with me and it casts a shadow over all the athletes that he took down that road.  BS to me.    

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 7

11 hours ago, admo said:

You had me until you mentioned guacamole.

I used to work in packing houses cutting hams and guacamole has the same color and consistency as the stuff inside abcesses. One time at Farmland a guy laid open a ham along the femur and the entire inside of the ham was abcessed and it gushed up onto his face. He promptly puked all over the line. The foreman shut down the line so it could be hosed down with scalding hot water. The poor slob that puked was over at a sink dry heaving while trying to wash his face off while the foreman was yelling at him for puking on the line.

Gnarly times.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, LennynSquiggy said:

You had me until you mentioned guacamole.

I used to work in packing houses cutting hams and guacamole has the same color and consistency as the stuff inside abcesses. One time at Farmland a guy laid open a ham along the femur and the entire inside of the ham was abcessed and it gushed up onto his face. He promptly puked all over the line. The foreman shut down the line so it could be hosed down with scalding hot water. The poor slob that puked was over at a sink dry heaving while trying to wash his face off while the foreman was yelling at him for puking on the line.

Gnarly times.

He must’ve been a noob. I’ve worked around (construction) meat packing and there are all sorts of things that would make a person puke….but you get used to it and over it pretty quick. I’ve been in a pit of coagulating blood up to my neck, arms covered in paunch (cow stomach contents) and many many other gross unmentionables. The only time I ever puked was my first time just walking by rendering in the morning (with a hangover). Just from the smell. Meat packing and processing plants are nasty.

• Oh Yeah! 1
11 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

He must’ve been a noob. I’ve worked around (construction) meat packing and there are all sorts of things that would make a person puke….but you get used to it and over it pretty quick. I’ve been in a pit of coagulating blood up to my neck, arms covered in paunch (cow stomach contents) and many many other gross unmentionables. The only time I ever puked was my first time just walking by rendering in the morning (with a hangover). Just from the smell. Meat packing and processing plants are nasty.

Rendering is probably the worst thing I ever smelled.  I toured a plant one time where there was a lady packing hog brains into a plastic dish.  I had to stop and do a second take because I wasn't sure what I was watching.  But like you said, you get used to it eventually.

And abcesses are gross.  It's like a zit that can be softball size or bigger.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2
23 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Rendering is probably the worst thing I ever smelled.  I toured a plant one time where there was a lady packing hog brains into a plastic dish.  I had to stop and do a second take because I wasn't sure what I was watching.  But like you said, you get used to it eventually.

:snacks:    Growing up on a farm in SD, the above reminds me of the time the rendering truck driver ate his lunch sitting on our dead cow.  Yes, I guess he got use to it.    Glad I was done with lunch then and now!

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Yeah, I’ve never seen an abcess in meat but I have seen some on the big sack of guts pulled out of a cow. Gross.

Actually the worst thing I ever smelled was in a plant where they made greyhound racing dog food from dead carcasses. They would haul in truckloads of dead bloated cows and then skin them and bone them out whole. Anyways…the place had lots of freezer storage and we had to go in, thaw it all out because the ice had literally grown into a solid chunk that resembled an igloo that only forklifts could pass through the tunnels of ice so that we could replace all of the refrigeration units and piping. Little blast freezer rooms about 30’ cubes had about 10’ thick ice everywhere. When we thawed it (took weeks in the summer heat) that frikken smell…OMG, from all the bits and chunks of meat and guts that were in the ice. Made me wretch and I was way used to typical nasty smells.

10 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

:snacks:    Growing up on a farm in SD, the above reminds me of the time the rendering truck driver ate his lunch sitting on our dead cow.  Yes, I guess he got use to it.    Glad I was done with lunch then and now!

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

This^^^
The migrant labor that worked at the aforementioned greyhound racing dog food plant would go outside at lunchtime and eat their lunch sitting on dead bloated carcasses. For the life of me I don’t know why. They had perfectly clean lunch tables inside the plant. Guess they wanted some sun :lol:

4 hours ago, Hilltop said:

Lol, going to have to pass on that.  I just can't get behind a guy, or a team, that climbed to the top by breaking the rules.  Their "turn around" lines up perfectly with their start of their rule breaking.  JH was desperate as he was squarely on the hot seat.  Some respect that he found a way out but doing it without integrity doesn't sit well with me and it casts a shadow over all the athletes that he took down that road.  BS to me.    

Fleeing to the NFL to avoid sanctions is a pretty classic move. Pete Carroll is another one.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

LMBO that does sounds gross and disgusting!  But funny!!!  :laughpound:laughpound 

@Hilltop @LennynSquiggy @JJ Husker @gobiggergoredder

Well, yall are always welcome and invited to my home in Texas anytime !!! and we can fire up the grill on the patio for street tacos (carne asada, al pastor, barbacoa), and margaritas or modelo with lime....or any kind of brew......Dos Equis... Newcastle.... Schlitz.... Coors original (Banquet).... doesn't matter

We won't have quacamole!!!

And we won't have to talk about Michigan or Texas.    

BUT..... puking is optional and always funny!  chuckleshuffle

PS.  Mexican Rice and beans included

PPS.  Not included - @Mavric  

(unless he want to come to the partay?)

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2
4 hours ago, admo said:

LMBO that does sounds gross and disgusting!  But funny!!!  :laughpound:laughpound 

@Hilltop @LennynSquiggy @JJ Husker @gobiggergoredder

Well, yall are always welcome and invited to my home in Texas anytime !!! and we can fire up the grill on the patio for street tacos (carne asada, al pastor, barbacoa), and margaritas or modelo with lime....or any kind of brew......Dos Equis... Newcastle.... Schlitz.... Coors original (Banquet).... doesn't matter

We won't have quacamole!!!

And we won't have to talk about Michigan or Texas.    

BUT..... puking is optional and always funny!  chuckleshuffle

PS.  Mexican Rice and beans included

PPS.  Not included - @Mavric  

(unless he want to come to the partay?)

Schlitz ?? Didn't think it was still around. Schlitz Malt still around, down there.?

GBR!!!