Nebrasketball @ Northwestern

3 minutes ago, RavHuskr said:

I don't understand anymore when a pick is and isn't a foul.  Witcher wasn't even moving and sets a hard pick and gets called for a foul.

They’ve obviously been making a point of calling more illegal screens. But that was a little touchy. 

Technically if you set a blind screen you’re supposed to give them a step. But I don’t think I’ve seen that called much. 

• Plus1 1

NW is definitely out playing us.  Not saying it would matter,  but why has the officiating gotten so bad in the B1G.  Horrible stuff both ways not being called and then the occasional weird foul.  Seriously some of the worst officiating I have ever seen.  Even in the game before,  just crappy officiating.      

6 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

NW is definitely out playing us.  Not saying it would matter,  but why has the officiating gotten so bad in the B1G.  Horrible stuff both ways not being called and then the occasional weird foul.  Seriously some of the worst officiating I have ever seen.  Even in the game before,  just crappy officiating.      

Been like this for years.