PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

Why are they so up on Pelini? Osborne was an offensive minded coach that hired a great DC, as was Snyder. I don't think hiring him is the answer. Tressell is and offensive minded coach as is Urban Meyer, but they play great defense because of the DC and talent. I think Pelini is a BIG mistake. Would Tedford leave California? Would Leavit or Schiano leave their jobs? What about the Cincinati coach?

I would take Tedford in a heartbeat, he's a great coach and I honestly don't think it would be that hard to get him away from Cal. We have the facilities that he's been begging for at Cal, but can't get because they got hippies living in the trees there. The new AD needs to take a look at him.

Assuming Pelini is the #1 canidate, what are our chances of landing him after the way we released him? Would he really leave a championship contender for a promotion to a team that that is struggling and that has shunned him in the past? Just curious.

With Pedey out I think he would come back, but let's be picky with this coaching search if it does come. Let's not just take the first guy.

Assuming Pelini is the #1 canidate, what are our chances of landing him after the way we released him? Would he really leave a championship contender for a promotion to a team that that is struggling and that has shunned him in the past? Just curious.

I think with Pud out, Pelini will be very interested! I love his enthusiasm, but I do think there are better candidates out there.

I can't see how Pelini would be the #1 coaching choice out there.

I'm not in the mood for giving a young guy the chance I want a Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops kind of guy with proven recruting and winning experience.

You do realize that Stoops was Florida's defensive coordinator before he went to OU, don't you?

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

Warren Buffet has no financial connections with the university.

Sorry, your source is incorrect about that.

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

Warren Buffet has no financial connections with the university.

Sorry, your source is incorrect about that.

Lets not get too exited about osbourn as ad remember he approved steve peterson. :bonez

If this is fact, then why is Cook pissed off and not donating to NU anymore?

Not to mention, Buffet isn't a donor either. He's got bigger fish to fry than donate to Nebraska football. He made his money by investing in struggling businesses and corporations that had good leadership and could make a return. He doesn't even donate to UNMC which is a top research university in the nation. I know because I'm a graduate student there and in research money is everything and don't think for a second the pockets of Warren Buffet haven't tried to be tapped.