The Pelini threads (all of them)

TLS2

I've been lurking here for a long time now, but I heard this bit of info from a good friend of mine today. I know I'll likely be a laughing stock seeing how many rumors are flying around right now, but I figured I'd throw this out there. I have a friend in Lincoln who works for Duncan Aviation who says Bo Pelini was flown into Lincoln last night; he says he talked to the pilot himself who flew Pelini here. Take it for what it's worth.

I am also a lurker but i usually do not have anything to say but these few things...

We gave Callahan his shot but i wonder if we gave him long enough.

I really would like to see him go as he does not seem to have motivational skills or the ability to coach at the collegiate level.

I would like to see Bo come back but its not in my hands, TO will make that decision.

Hiring Pelini will seal the fate of NU as a Big 12 also ran for the next 7 years! He can't RECRUIT! He is the defensive version of Solich!

Don't worry, because there is no way in the world that Pelini would just skate on his duties this week for LSU to come to Lincoln.

I realize that those that want Pelini won't listen, but I have to wonder if he is really the total answer here. I think it would be great to get him as a DC, but wonder about him as a HC. But then I don't really know who I would want at HC for sure either, just know that BC is not getting it done. Maybe an outsider would be best at HC...I don't know. I don't want to see the offense suffer because Pelini is HC, and I am afraid it might.

I've been lurking here for a long time now, but I heard this bit of info from a good friend of mine today. I know I'll likely be a laughing stock seeing how many rumors are flying around right now, but I figured I'd throw this out there. I have a friend in Lincoln who works for Duncan Aviation who says Bo Pelini was flown into Lincoln last night; he says he talked to the pilot himself who flew Pelini here. Take it for what it's worth.

I won't hate on you, I'm actually starting to enjoy the rumors. Eventually somebody's going to be right!

Cool! I'm going to get one out there then: Someone is going to leave a brief case in front of my door filled with $10 Million in cash with a note thanking me for being such a great guy.