SIGNED: ATH Rex Burkhead

I totally agree. He reminds me of Wes Welker. He is a great kid too.

Wes Welker has to feel like the most special white guy in football. If you are white and show any hint of athleticism, you are automatically compared to Welker. :lol:

LOL, so true. He took the 'Athletic White Guy' crown from Ed McCaffrey and never looked back.

Hey what about me?

1513.jpg

I would have to say Steve Largent was the original athletic white guy.

Outside of Green, this is the one I want the most. Every time I read about him I can't but help being impressed by his character. This one is one of a kind, he is the kind that in the huddle when the chips are down he will make the play but not bragg. His ability to run, catch, throw, etc. just seems like a natural fit to the offense NU is running now.

I totally agree. He reminds me of Wes Welker. He is a great kid too.

Wes Welker has to feel like the most special white guy in football. If you are white and show any hint of athleticism, you are automatically compared to Welker. :lol:

LOL, so true. He took the 'Athletic White Guy' crown from Ed McCaffrey and never looked back.

Ha you're right. I should've known that

What I would've done sitting in the living room of my #1 back on my personal board is pop in a video tape of us running our version of the single-wing/wildcat/luckybone offense we ran with Marlon and say this is you. Burkhead running any type of a zone read or option with Helu would be very scary. You could even have Q in it to lead on power seeps out of it like Florida does with Tebow. Seriously Burkhead is such a freak athlete he'd eat defenses up all day.