RB Jarvis Giles

no different than when cally was toast here, guys don't like the unknown.

Giles is going to have some familiarity if everything goes the way it seems. Both lead recruiters at two of his finalists will end up at the same school. A school he has been committed to for months.

We will see how it plays out, but I am calling safe money on Tennessee right now.

We will see how it plays out, but I am calling safe money on Tennessee right now.

Well it's now a top 3:

Three programs all even for running back Jarvis Giles

Under Armour All-American Jarvis Giles, who originally committed to the Volunteers before the news of Phil Fulmer's departure at season's end, now has three schools vying for his signature.

"All of the schools are even right now. Tennessee, South Carolina and Nebraska are even," he told ESPN affiliate Web site TheBigSpur.com.

Giles also mentioned what he's looking for, "Academics are the number one thing for me right now. Nebraska has like a 98 percent graduation rate. All of them have great academics, though. The final thing will come down to me feeling comfortable with the surroundings."

Giles is going to have some familiarity if everything goes the way it seems. Both lead recruiters at two of his finalists will end up at the same school. A school he has been committed to for months.

how would you rank giles/oku/ mcburse? who do yo think we have the best shot at?

how would you rank giles/oku/ mcburse? who do yo think we have the best shot at?

1A) Giles

1B) McBurse

1C) Oku

:)

But it terms of who we have the best shot at ..

McBurse

Giles

.. then way down the list is Oku.

1A) Giles

1B) McBurse

1C) Oku

:)

But it terms of who we have the best shot at ..

McBurse

Giles

.. then way down the list is Oku.

:yeah

Any thoughts of Spurrier crying foul about Kiffin making contact with Giles before he was officially coach? Will Kiffin and Reaves get a slap on the wrist? Will this send Giles elsewhere and maybe into Nebraska's open arms? :dunno

I thought for sure you do this before you pass the test, yes you get a slap on the wrist, but then you and you're school are done with that recruit.

He was claiming us and Sc at the top. Lip service I guess.

David Reaves, who is Giles' lead recruiter at USCe, is likely headed to Tennessee since he is the brother-in-law of Lane Kiffin. Not to mention he is young and an ace recruiter probably helps him as well. If they also retain Stan Drayton, who is his Giles' lead recruiter at Tennessee, I would bet a ton of money on the fact Tennessee will get Giles back in the fold.

OOPS looks like Lane Kiffin called Jarvis Giles a day too early...BUSTED!

Any thoughts of Spurrier crying foul about Kiffin making contact with Giles before he was officially coach? Will Kiffin and Reaves get a slap on the wrist? Will this send Giles elsewhere and maybe into Nebraska's open arms? :dunno

I thought for sure you do this before you pass the test, yes you get a slap on the wrist, but then you and you're school are done with that recruit.

So Tennessee is done with Giles then b/c of recruiting violations? Are you 100% sure about that? B/c if so thats freaking huge...I dont see us losing head to head with SCar for Giles. I really hope ur right...