Cody Glenn Suspended

mrmac429

can you elaborate, BigWillie? (just for clarity sake - I don't have any info but are you saying that he's not the kind to get worked up over a blackshirt? others have said the opposite so if you are refuting that, I want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.)

Am I the only one who thinks HuskerRob was being sarcastic?

I was merely laughing at the idea Cody got suspended over a Blackshirt. If people were getting suspended for getting PO'd in practice, most teams in the country would not have a player left.

I'm so glad that I was away from my computer all day and not able to contribute to this nonsense. Obviously he had to of done something very serious for Bo to suspend him indefinitely, but that's between the coaching staff and Cody. Bo's doing the right thing by keeping it in house and I wish Cody the best.

Cody didnt get in trouble for selling tickets and he certainly didnt rape anyone. Trust me, I know. I know Cody personally and I know for a fact neither are true. He was involved in a misunderstanding and violation of team rules and now is dealing with it in a manner in which not to hurt himself more.

His name is being ruined by people like the people on this board saying horrible rumors and taking things way out of proportion. Cody is a very decent, God-loving person; and the ignorance of others and Cody himself now have him in a situation which could hurt his future.

He's doing all he can to have his name not completely ruined, but he did NOT sell tickets, and he did NOT rape anyone or anything of the matter.

I wish and hope that people would chill out and realize that a young man, my bestfriend's, future is at stake here. Stop bashing him, and just live with people make mistakes...ALL people....not just Cody and realize this is a team violation. Not NCAA, and not Law Enforcement worthy.

Hope everything works out for you Cody, Thanks for everything brother.

Jody

Also...the Cody I know would never make such a big deal out of not getting a blackshirt. He'd go out and do more than he already has and try harder to earn it. What a joke...

Cody didnt get in trouble for selling tickets and he certainly didnt rape anyone. Trust me, I know. I know Cody personally and I know for a fact neither are true. He was involved in a misunderstanding and violation of team rules and now is dealing with it in a manner in which not to hurt himself more.

His name is being ruined by people like the people on this board saying horrible rumors and taking things way out of proportion. Cody is a very decent, God-loving person; and the ignorance of others and Cody himself now have him in a situation which could hurt his future.

He's doing all he can to have his name not completely ruined, but he did NOT sell tickets, and he did NOT rape anyone or anything of the matter.

I wish and hope that people would chill out and realize that a young man, my bestfriend's, future is at stake here. Stop bashing him, and just live with people make mistakes...ALL people....not just Cody and realize this is a team violation. Not NCAA, and not Law Enforcement worthy.

Jody

Also...the Cody I know would never make such a big deal out of not getting a blackshirt. He'd go out and do more than he already has and try harder to earn it. What a joke...

So you're saying it was creatine? or something in his protein shakes? Or was he smoking saliva?

(Tonight's Dr. Phil subject)

Sorry..Not to make light of the subject, I hope Cody is able to finish out on the team and wish him luck in his future.

He was one of the bright spots on the team this year.

Jody

Great post! I hope everything works out for him in the long run and I have alot of respect for the guy given what he has done on the field this season. It sounds like it's a bad situation all around and hopefully it all gets worked out very soon. :hmmph

People need to just knock off with the speculations...if Cody or the team wanted anyone to know, they would tell us...they haven't. If it was a civil issue that involved police, we would have heard about it already. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly, for Cody's sake.

Do you guys really need a reason?

All I know is that my favorite Husker since Ross graduated has been kicked off the team. Whether it was for not tipping his waitress or robbing a bank is inconsequential to me. It won't make it hurt less.

Deal with the facts and try to move on. Good luck to you, Cody.

Personally, I really hope that he is able to come back and at least be recognized during Senior Day in 3 weeks. Even if he isn't in pads. IF he didn't break the law, or hurt anyone else, I hope the people in NU have a chance to show their appreciation for a guy who has shown a very "unfelfish" - "team-first" attitude. Yes, he obviously made a mistake somewhere along the way, but once again, if if was internal, we need to support him and Bo. I am sure that Cody didn't "intend" on making this mistake, so let's give him a break.

Here's to hoping Bo at least lets him walk out during Senior day.

Jody

So you're saying it was creatine? or something in his protein shakes? Or was he smoking saliva?

Sorry..Not to make light of the subject, I hope Cody is able to finish out on the team and wish him luck in his future.

If this guy is truthful, my original reason seems to have traction. Steroids.

Jody

I doubt it is steroids, but possibly a supplement or stimulant with a banned ingredient. Who knows, I hope Cody gets everything worked out and makes it back on the field.

Jody

I doubt it is steroids, but possibly a supplement or stimulant with a banned ingredient. Who knows, I hope Cody gets everything worked out and makes it back on the field.

Last I checked Steriods ARE a NCAA worthy violation. So if the poster is to be believed that this incident is "Not NCAA, and not Law Enforcement worthy," then I don't think this is the reason.