ESPN Bowl Projections (as of 11/23)

Take a close look at the Texas Bowl (Big 12 vs. C-USA). Take a closer look at who they both choose to be in that bowl:

South Florida vs. Houston

or

Louisiana Tech vs. East Carolina

Do any of you see a Big 12 team in there? These guys have no friggen idea who's going where. Hell, they can't even get the conferences correct!

The Big 12 won't have enough eligible teams to fill all bowls, so that could be right.

However, Feldman is clueless, because both the Gator and Sun can't take a Big East/Notre Dame team. One of them must take a Big 12 team. And there's no way the Gator takes West Virginia over a Big 12 team.

Correct. The Big 12 won't have enough teams to fill the Texas Bowl (unless Colorado beats us and they better not) so would just go to an at large team.

Take a close look at the Texas Bowl (Big 12 vs. C-USA). Take a closer look at who they both choose to be in that bowl:

South Florida vs. Houston

or

Louisiana Tech vs. East Carolina

Do any of you see a Big 12 team in there? These guys have no friggen idea who's going where. Hell, they can't even get the conferences correct!

The Big 12 won't have enough eligible teams to fill all bowls, so that could be right.

However, Feldman is clueless, because both the Gator and Sun can't take a Big East/Notre Dame team. One of them must take a Big 12 team. And there's no way the Gator takes West Virginia over a Big 12 team.

OK that makes sense then. Thanks for the clarification!

Insight vs a plummeting Wisconsin team? I thought I saw a score go by on the ticker at the bottom of the tv this past Saturday - Cal Poly 35 Wisc. 36 Was that football or a first half Bball score? Not going to get much credit for beating them. It will look like our Spring game with the similar uni's, except less people in the stands.

Insight vs a plummeting Wisconsin team? I thought I saw a score go by on the ticker at the bottom of the tv this past Saturday - Cal Poly 35 Wisc. 36 Was that football or a first half Bball score? Not going to get much credit for beating them. It will look like our Spring game with the similar uni's, except less people in the stands.

The Insight would be SWEET!

There's thousands (maybe 25K) of Football Starved Husker Fans living out here in the Valley of the Sun.

Insight is now held at Sun Devil Stadium. (Which probably hasn't sold out more than a handful of times since NU played out here last).

The Insight would be SWEET!

There's thousands (maybe 25K) of Football Starved Husker Fans living out here in the Valley of the Sun.

Insight is now held at Sun Devil Stadium. (Which probably hasn't sold out more than a handful of times since NU played out here last).

:yeah

GBR!!!

Living in Wisconsin, it would be fun to watch the Sker's beat up on da' Badgers in the Insight.com bowl.

But c'mon... we're NEBRASKA and that name still carries some weight! When the boys tear up CU on Friday the Gator bowl reps will be banging down the doors of Memorial to bring dear ol' NU to Florida.

Also, a thank you to Syracuse for beating ND and displaying the true colors of ND fans (link below) - snow ball fight!!!

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/27858652/

GBR!!

The Gator would be sweet, but they won't say no to the Irish (no matter how bad they are) and having a team like FSU/GT is a natural draw for them. I think the Sun is the most likely route for us...and the insight is just a worst case scenario. Beating UW would be fun, but I'd love a shot against a team like Arizona or Northwestern.

I'm pretty sure those predictions are about 3 months old or so because I remember seeing a date somewhere from like September on that prediction. I'm going with this site instead............cbs sports bowl predictions

That's the site I've been following and I think their projections are pretty good. Missouri in the Holiday, Huskers in the Gator, and Ok St. in the Alamo seem to make the most sense to me.

Those rankings aren't even realistc.

Feldman has Georgia Tech vs. West Virginia in the Gator Bowl, but than has California vs. Notre Dame in the Sun bowl. This is impossible if the Gator chooses a B12 team the Sun bowl does not, but if the Gator bowl does NOT select a B12 team the Sun bowl MUST select a B12 team.

He apparently doesn't even have Kansas going to a bowl even though they have to be invited based on bowl tie ins. Kansas is a virtual lock for the Insight Bowl, there is almost no chance Nebraska goes to the Insight Bowl. If we lose to Colorado we'd still be selected ahead of Kansas and Colorado which means we would still not go to the Insight bowl.

Schlaubach is a bit more realistic, but there's almost no way that the Gator bowl takes Missouri over Nebraska. The only school that had a shot at that was Notre Dame and the lost to Syracuse. The Gator bowl is in dire straits right now and absolutely NEEDS a big name team that travels well. Missouri is not that team.

The Gator would be sweet, but they won't say no to the Irish (no matter how bad they are) and having a team like FSU/GT is a natural draw for them. I think the Sun is the most likely route for us...and the insight is just a worst case scenario. Beating UW would be fun, but I'd love a shot against a team like Arizona or Northwestern.

Is it comfortable under that rock? Notre Dame is going to finish 6-6. There's a chance they might not go to a bowl at all, much less a NYD bowl.