DE Owamagbe Odighizuwa

Like someone said before I'm not reading 15 pages so can you summarize what all has happened

Let me see if I can help, so here it goes:

Owa had a 2 hour in home visit with Bo, Carl and John Papuchis Thursday night. According to Owa the visit went extremely well and his mother doesn't care about the distance anymore. There was a rumor going around that Owa sent a text message to Eric Martin about how he can't wait to play with the Defense next year. Owa said that he'll make a decision when he feels comfortable but some sources say that he'll make a decision sometime this weekend. If I left anything out or got something wrong please let me know

Heres a newspaper article about the visit with Owamagbe Odighizuwa

EDIT: Damn Huskerguy beat me too it. Eight minute difference...thats what happens when the phone rings at work <_<

I just want to start out by saying that this is mmy first reply as i just joined the site a couple of days ago, and i really have enjoyed reading it. Everyone is talking about staying tuned in to the internet for breaking owa news.I just wanted to inform everyone that you can sign up for espn alerts that will send you a text message with breaking news.They have different categories like scores, nba, nfl, .... and espnu national signing day is one of them, which sends you a message when a top 150 player on espn.com commits, and since owa is currently 17th, it should send an alert when he signs to play for nebraska. Just a thought to make it easier.

Brett Maher from the Husker Football team...?

you guys are really hyping this guy up a lot....

Duh... we're fans! Haha yeah I get what your saying but I mean Owa is a big time talent. Will he live up to the hype? We'll see but he will have a opportunity to do so right away, but at the same time we have players at his position where he doesn't need to come in and start.

Also I think a lot of this excitement just comes because at the start we had little to no shot. Somehow we got him to come visit for the OU game which was a huge accomplishment. After a couple of months things couldn't be any more different as we are now his favorite school.

you guys are really hyping this guy up a lot....

Duh... we're fans! Haha yeah I get what your saying but I mean Owa is a big time talent. Will he live up to the hype? We'll see but he will have a opportunity to do so right away, but at the same time we have players at his position where he doesn't need to come in and start.

Also I think a lot of this excitement just comes because at the start we had little to no shot. Somehow we got him to come visit for the OU game which was a huge accomplishment. After a couple of months things couldn't be any more different as we are now his favorite school.

I thought he visited the kstate game?

Geez. I hang out with the girlfriend for one night and I miss out on all of the rumors. For the record Eric Martin hasnt posted anything that would hint at that FWIW.

Was he supposed to have posted something? Or am I just confused?

I was just throwing that out there. He wasnt supposed to post it or anything.

ha good because I was about ready to go back through the pages to see what he was supposed to have posted. lol

Here is a link to the USC segment.

http://1620thezone.com/play_window.php?audioType=Episode&audioId=4333895

This is where the whole Eric Martin getting a text started concerning Owa.

Segment no. 9 from yesterday.

I think that Munson told us that he couldnt confirm that story just so we would all stay interesting and rivals would sell more subscriptions. Why would a story come out like this if it had no true parts to it?

So you're saying Munson is secretly working for the competition?!?! ;)

I bet we hear Owa's announcement in the next 24 hours, and probably even the next eight. Anyone who loves watching football knows that you try to get your worries/stress out of the way before watching the big game. Since Owa is apparently a Vikings fan, I'm sure he'd love to get the press and fans off his back and be done with it all before the NFC title game, which is tomorrow.

I think that Munson told us that he couldnt confirm that story just so we would all stay interesting and rivals would sell more subscriptions. Why would a story come out like this if it had no true parts to it?

Theres-no-smoke-without-fir.jpg

Other posters on this board have heard the same rumors before this radio segment. This all points to good news for NU.

Correction, I believe it was Mike'l that asked Bryan about Owa and not Kevin K. but it only helps fan the fire of his imminent commitment to NU, hence

the 107 posters last night lurking on this thread. Many of the posters were not regulars but people from other boards wanting to hear the news and confirm if it was true or not.

by all means

Wait, did pastamax get the banhammer? How come it doesn't show up under his name like it used to? What was the issue, the drug references? Just asking because I didn't see a whole lot from pasta IMO to get banned. Just wanted to know what the issue was so I can help maintain the same standard.

PM sent