Spring Game Reports

Okay, folks, here's a chance for everyone going to the Spring Game to do the rest of us a huge favor. Take a few moments to post your report on the game - who performed up to expectations, who surprised, trouble spots, bright spots, the recruits, the attendence, pics of hot chicks, you name it.

Be loud, be proud, wear red...and take great notes!

pics of hot chicks

I thought the game was going to be in Nebraska?

Hey Bub! The C-Bear and her crew were there and they are all "Hot Chicks,"...oops I meant fine young ladies.

T_O_B

:):):):):):):):):):)

I need to see pictures or it never happened :lol:

For those in attendance, how far right was Henery's 51-yard attempt?

extremely far right. he totally shanked it. the distance wasn't great either, but i think at the very least, he made it to the end zone.

i'm not too worried about it. he prefers longer field goals for the win anyway.

He didn't really shank it - in the sense that it wasn't flubbed or anything like that. It was a kick from the right hashmark and he pushed it right. It didn't hook at the end like they normally do, so he obviously didn't hit it correctly. And it had the distance.

For those in attendance, how far right was Henery's 51-yard attempt?

extremely far right. he totally shanked it. the distance wasn't great either, but i think at the very least, he made it to the end zone.

i'm not too worried about it. he prefers longer field goals for the win anyway.

He didn't really shank it - in the sense that it wasn't flubbed or anything like that. It was a kick from the right hashmark and he pushed it right. It didn't hook at the end like they normally do, so he obviously didn't hit it correctly. And it had the distance.

Did the snap get down correctly because from my seat it looked like a pretty bad snap?

i was in the northwest corner and from my view it didnt look too far right, was off though, but its just one kick...i think i was most impressed with Washington, he had some good passes and stuff, also impressed with Cotton, at first Castille and Lee werent really in the flow of things but after a couple series they came around