ATH Curtis Carter

The "maclin" thing lasts for about one year, maybe two. It would be like saying, "How come sweet DEs dont come to NU, Wistrom was the man"

Its true, he was, but you can only feed off that for so long, you have to KEEP producing those kind of guys because kids attention spans for the history of a program is very short.

Yes, but the coaches are different now than they were then too... That'd be like Utah going after someone pitching what Urban Meyer did. While I agree they have to continue to produce someone like that, Pinkel has done it, so the affect may be felt a few years.

I'm sure MU doesn't try to sell recruits by telling them their great O-Coordinator made Maclin and then tell them he's gone. It's all about sales.

Anyway, it sounds like Carter is ours....and I sure hope so. This kid is a pimp!

:restore

The "maclin" thing lasts for about one year, maybe two. It would be like saying, "How come sweet DEs dont come to NU, Wistrom was the man"

Its true, he was, but you can only feed off that for so long, you have to KEEP producing those kind of guys because kids attention spans for the history of a program is very short.

Yes, but the coaches are different now than they were then too... That'd be like Utah going after someone pitching what Urban Meyer did. While I agree they have to continue to produce someone like that, Pinkel has done it, so the affect may be felt a few years.

I'm sure MU doesn't try to sell recruits by telling them their great O-Coordinator made Maclin and then tell them he's gone. It's all about sales.

Anyway, it sounds like Carter is ours....and I sure hope so. This kid is a pimp!

best news i've heard in a while..

best news i've heard in a while..

e talented Husker receiver target certainly has a different outlook on when his decision may be after this weekend

like the sound of that from the rivals teaser............

I still have a question about this kid. Why does scout give him a 1 start, rivals a 4 star, and espn hasn't graded him. Are they overlooking his potential or is he not as good as rivals thinks he is. I would say by his overall attributes that he could be a beast....do you guys know why this is?

I still have a question about this kid. Why does scout give him a 1 start, rivals a 4 star, and espn hasn't graded him. Are they overlooking his potential or is he not as good as rivals thinks he is. I would say by his overall attributes that he could be a beast....do you guys know why this is?

i asked this about someone in a thread a long time ago.. either street, pete, or willie said scout gives 1* ratings to people they haven't evaluated yet... idk why they wouldn't have evaluated by now maybe they dont care to? idk.. but that's what i was told about that one.

Says he no longer has a favorite and will probably wait until after his December visit to Missouri to decide.

He wants to have another visit to compare his weeekend at Nebraska to before he decides. Looks like it's down to just us and Missouri.

Rivals still has us listed as high and eveyone else as medium don't know if its updated or not

They haven't evaluated him yet, or don't have enough to evaluate him by.

He is tucked away in Louisiana and was flying under the radar. Word was before this summer that he wasn't going to make it academically, but he stuck his nose in the books and made up ground.

He tore it up at some of the camps he went to, posting crazy 40 times and great verts. This guy is a draw due to pure potential. He hasn't spent much time as a receiver. For the most part he has been at QB (where the best athlete on the team is often times placed)

Actually bad news.. Rivals Ticker is talking about Chance Carter committing to Northwestern. Rivals made it sound like a big surprise thinking that Carter was deciding between Nebraska and Notre Dame

In a round-about way, good news......

Curtis' dad says good news is on the way for Nebraska...... (per Rivals open board).

Actually bad news.. Rivals Ticker is talking about Chance Carter committing to Northwestern. Rivals made it sound like a big surprise thinking that Carter was deciding between Nebraska and Notre Dame

In a round-about way, good news......

Curtis' dad says good news is on the way for Nebraska...... (per Rivals open board).

:clap