ATH Curtis Carter

Our coaches just need to tell Carter that he'll have to play against the Blackshirts if he goes to Miss Zoo.

Good point. Remembering back to the Mizzou game, if they try and run those stupid bubble screens and Curtis ends up going there and trying to catch them... It'd be reasonable to suggest that Curtis would probably leave school missing some marbles when Dennard is done with him. :bonez

Hopefully he considers that.

I think the logic is fairly straightforward. Curtis, you committed here for a reason! Look them over.

we've shown what our offense can do with playmakers.

we need a playmaker now.

you're a playmaker.

match.

Not all reloads are successful. Take our O back to 2008!

I think the logic is fairly straightforward. Curtis, you committed here for a reason! Look them over.

we've shown what our offense can do with playmakers.

we need a playmaker now.

you're a playmaker.

match.

Not all reloads are successful. Take our O back to 2008!

He's coming, don't get your panties in a bun....

I hope that he keeps the commit, but I doubt that he will. We are going to try to become a power running team featuring RBs, hopefully like Alabama. I think Bo has seen enough of the West Coast offense and Spread formations. He will pound the rock and the recievers will have to BLOCK and block well. There will still be room for a reciever with exceptional talent if we can find someone to throw the ball accurately. But I think you will see that Cody Green runs the ball nearly as many plays as he throws the ball and the overall mix next year will be 75% run to 25% throwing. Stop the other team cold and pound the rock. Power Football Baby. Johnny Rogers thrived in that scheme. Bo will re-establish power football in the Big 12 and we will be playing Alabama for the NC in a couple years with or without Carter. Big recievers that can block are needed!

Look I really dont care about these kids that say one thing and do another. If he wants to go to Mrs U or Kansas,,, go that is fine with me, but dont cry when the NU's D drops the hammer on you. NU has D and we can win with a great D.

So do as you say or leave, WHO CARES. If Mrs U wants him great, We will pound Gabbert and him together like a combo platter.

I hope that he keeps the commit, but I doubt that he will. We are going to try to become a power running team featuring RBs, hopefully like Alabama.

Yeah cuz Bama doesnt throw the ball either. :dunno

Julio Jones is completely irrelevant in that Bama offense cuz all they do is run right? :dunno

I hope that he keeps the commit, but I doubt that he will. We are going to try to become a power running team featuring RBs, hopefully like Alabama.

Yeah cuz Bama doesnt throw the ball either. :dunno

Julio Jones is completely irrelevant in that Bama offense cuz all they do is run right? :dunno

You left this following thought out :

<<There will still be room for a reciever with exceptional talent if we can find someone to throw the ball accurately>>

No recruit could be impressed with our QB play. Before Julio Jones catches the ball there has to be someone who gets it closer to him than the other team's D back. Our QBs have not shown they can do that. If they can't we will try to pound the ball even more. Blocking wide recievers are essential to a good running team. Not sure that Carter is going to buy into that, but maybe he will.

Umm, you all do realize this offense lost the starting QB, the backup QB, the starting WRs, the starting RB, a backup RB, and how many starting OLs from last year's team? The same one that finished in the top 20 of all major offensive categories besides rushing? With WRs who can runs routes and a QB who is in anyway accurate (Gabbert), this offense will be just fine.

Umm, you all do realize this offense lost the starting QB, the backup QB, the starting WRs, the starting RB, a backup RB, and how many starting OLs from last year's team? The same one that finished in the top 20 of all major offensive categories besides rushing? With WRs who can runs routes and a QB who is in anyway accurate (Gabbert), this offense will be just fine.

also, he's coming to Nebraska so I don't know why everyone's worked up about it.