ATH Curtis Carter

How do you know how good CC is Billyball? Sure he's got the right speed and looks born to play WR, but who knows how well he'll produce on a college level until he actually steps on one? He looks great, but he's got as good of a chance of burning out and never acheiving anything as he does winning four years of worth of All American status and Biletnikoff Awards... at this point.

That being said, I think Kenny Bell and Austin Hill are two very attractive WR recruits.

Ok I know I am going to sound bitter saying this, but I remember when I saw his film the first time my thoughts were that he looked like his hands were very questionable for a WR. there were a ton of dropped passes. add that to the fact that he is tiny, and I wonder how good this kid will really be. IMO he looks like a slightly faster version of courtney grixby. we'll see if all of that athleticism translate into a good b12 player... I have my doubts based on the small sample of film I have seen.

Ok I know I am going to sound bitter saying this, but I remember when I saw his film the first time my thoughts were that he looked like his hands were very questionable for a WR. there were a ton of dropped passes. add that to the fact that he is tiny, and I wonder how good this kid will really be. IMO he looks like a slightly faster version of courtney grixby. we'll see if all of that athleticism translate into a good b12 player... I have my doubts based on the small sample of film I have seen.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

I think he has a good chance to thrive in Mizzou's offense, which tries to get the ball to their players in space and allow them to make a play. I'm not losing any sleep by not getting him though. And while I don't like his comments or attitude, remeber he is an 18 year old kid who is probably reading message boards where fans are blasting him for decommitting. Of course he is going to be slightly pissed.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

I think he has a good chance to thrive in Mizzou's offense, which tries to get the ball to their players in space and allow them to make a play. I'm not losing any sleep by not getting him though. And while I don't like his comments or attitude, remeber he is an 18 year old kid who is probably reading message boards where fans are blasting him for decommitting. Of course he is going to be slightly pissed.

See, you get it. Of course he is going to be pissed, of course he is going to lash out. Why wouldnt he? To many husker fans talk about class and being classy and they turn out to be the worst fans. 50 year old men ripping on a freaking 17 year old.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

grixby was listed as 5'9" when recruited. and was a freak of an athlete.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

You are correct. He seemed to play a lot smaller than that.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

You are correct. He seemed to play a lot smaller than that.

Yes he did.

He's 5'10", not 5'7".

When he came up here on his official he measured in at 5ft8. No joke.

He is fast. But there are other fast guys out there. Based on his statements I dont want him anymore. But if we suck so bad then how bad is the school he is prolly going to commit to seeing we beat them 27-12? Even with a beyond s****y offense we managed to hammer his team.

Sounds like the guy has some short mans diasease.