Castille..

Look, this is painfully simple. We've had guys around here before who claimed all this insider info that turned out to be piss worthless. The internet has got trolls-a-dozen, so without at least a reasonable explanation to back up why you've got privileged information, expect to get flack for posting questionable insights.

An LJS/OWH source isn't required, but if someone shows up and says, "I've got the insider track––Lee just got abducted by aliens who replaced his bones with titanium so he won't get injured," we'll be less than enthusiastic. Now if you've got video or the old skeleton, that's another story.

I dont expect or need an apology. I understand the want/need for some sort of confirmation. I CANNOT and WILL NOT give out my source. I am sure the Athletic Department knows this was leaked. Bo hates leaks, and I believe has fired people for leaking info, so for me to tell the source would be foolish, weather it was in the Athletic Department, Coaching staff, or local Media. My loyalty is to them not you. When I heard the news I found it important enough to share, and I know the insulating factor between this post and the source is enough to keep everyone hidden.

As for being call a Troll, I know I dont post often, but I have been on this board for almost two years, so I dont like being lumped in with people like that. I too lived through the last days of Peterson and Cally. The posts from IBR, wild rumors and such. In fact I was wrong in a post I had back then that I thought was "fact".

In the end we all found out about an event on the team almost 24 hrs before any local media reported it. Take it for what it is worth.

:boxosoap

Hey who died and made you huskerboard ethics president that is Husker Jens job! :sarcasm

:sarcasm

I'm soooo sorry!

We should automatically believe any random stranger who posts the most outrageous things here with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Chalk me up as another that thinks HuskerJenn is wrong on this one. The "most outrageous" thing turned out to be true so obviously it wasn't all that outrageous. Only discussing things that have been posted on a newspaper website makes for a pretty dull board. If someone knows information that person is a source and can say what they know. They shouldn't have to wait for only sources that work for the newspapers sites to post it before they can comment on it or disclose what they know.

Hey who died and made you huskerboard ethics president that is Husker Jens job! :sarcasm

I'm soooo sorry!

We should automatically believe any random stranger who posts the most outrageous things here with absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

Chalk me up as another that thinks HuskerJenn is wrong on this one. The "most outrageous" thing turned out to be true so obviously it wasn't all that outrageous. Only discussing things that have been posted on a newspaper website makes for a pretty dull board. If someone knows information that person is a source and can say what they know. They shouldn't have to wait for only sources that work for the newspapers sites to post it before they can comment on it or disclose what they know.

Eh...we're Husker fans...we want to know everything Husker-related right away. Sometimes ppl know what the hell is going on, sometimes they don't. I guess if you can't learn to take things with a grain of salt, you just shouldn't get caught up in the madness.

I'm soooo sorry!

Eh...we're Husker fans...we want to know everything Husker-related right away. Sometimes ppl know what the hell is going on, sometimes they don't. I guess if you can't learn to take things with a grain of salt, you just shouldn't get caught up in the madness.

Agreed man. I read the board all the time but registered just now because it was bugging me so much when people make a big deal out of somebody giving out information without "revealing their sources." Take it with a grain of salt and make your own decision, that's what the purpose of a board like this is, to communicate with other fans not just post links to other sites so you have sources. Just stupid.

I'm soooo sorry!

And leaving the board open to every single rumor that is heard turns this place into Rumorville, which really soured some people on HuskerBoard a couple of years ago.

HuskerJen was absolutely correct in her assessment here, and the OP has NOT been shown to be true. The guy claimed Castille failed five drug tests. There has been zero proof that he failed five drug tests. We can all speculate, but until we have evidence to back it up, it's just another rumor.

How hard would it have been for someone to post that Q was kicked off the team for his fifth street racing bust? Or his five hundredth alleged parking ticket? Or anything else? And what, you're going to believe it, without proof? Or is Q getting kicked off the team proof that he has unpaid parking tickets?

I'm soooo sorry!

And leaving the board open to every single rumor that is heard turns this place into Rumorville, which really soured some people on HuskerBoard a couple of years ago.

HuskerJen was absolutely correct in her assessment here, and the OP has NOT been shown to be true. The guy claimed Castille failed five drug tests. There has been zero proof that he failed five drug tests. We can all speculate, but until we have evidence to back it up, it's just another rumor.

How hard would it have been for someone to post that Q was kicked off the team for his fifth street racing bust? Or his five hundredth alleged parking ticket? Or anything else? And what, you're going to believe it, without proof? Or is Q getting kicked off the team proof that he has unpaid parking tickets?

Fact is I WAS RIGHT about him being off the team, 24 hours BEFORE anyone else. That doesn't mean I am right about the drugs but my track record on this so far is 100%. IMO Bo will not throw the guy under the bus for it. If not law was broken he can say whatever he wants. But answer me this, what else would he be KICKED off the team for, I for one would not think it was for 500 parking tickets. Also unpaid parking tickets would be a lgeal matter, open to anyone with the time to find out. Someone failing a drug test, while never being caught with drugs is not a legal matter, it is for the NCAA, UNL, and the Team to enforce. So your arugment is not valid.