SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

i was reading the bulls board and they think that marsh is the other QB committ that scared off fajardo or how ever you spell it. huskercrazy i guess would be the better way to put it.

Then they are really out of touch, can't blame them though. Did you explain that Marsh is a Greyshirt?

Pour salt in the wound and break the news that Marsh is being recruited as a safety.

Husker staff is recruiting Bronson as a safety prospect and the gray shirt offer is as a safety prospect so the comparisons may not be necessary. (per rivals) "Means said Nebraska is recruiting Marsh as a safety and not a quarterback."

I just posted on the USF board about marsh as a safety we will see how this goes.

Link

I honestly dont care if we get this guy I bet that he would probally end up being like another jammal lord.

i would sign 5 jammal lords a year if i could. just a stud athlete.

:yeah

A note to anybody who actually discusses this in person with anyone. His name isn't pronounced carn-s, its pronounced car-nies... like circus folk.... small hands... smell like cabbage... I know it sounds really lame, but oh well.

I think you mean carnival workers not circus folk.

Crappy quality, but you get my point

Heading to TGI Fridays. Its the Catalina Wine Mixer.

I'm sure Carnes will be or is husker no more trips WKU picks up a 3 star QB and no more QB visitors coming in

:thumbs I was never really worried about Western Kentucky, but it does make me feel better seeing WKU pick up another QB commit. So it's down to NU or USF, unless some SEC team makes a late charge. In other words, I love our chances too.

I'm sure Carnes will be or is husker no more trips WKU picks up a 3 star QB and no more QB visitors coming in

:thumbs I was never really worried about Western Kentucky, but it does make me feel better seeing WKU pick up another QB commit. So it's down to NU or USF, unless some SEC team makes a late charge. In other words, I love our chances too.

late charge? at this point it'd be more like a Hail Mary

late charge? at this point it'd be more like a Hail Mary

Considering it's a dead (or maybe quiet?) period real soon, I'd say the chance of any late charge is pretty remote.

Talman just posted a thread on HI that would suggest Carnes will announce his decision on signing day as well. Can anyone confirm?

Tis true.

Confirmed:

"Four-star QB target Brion Carnes tells me via text that he will also announce on Signing Day along with the other big remaining Nebraska targets."

"So Carnes, Corey Cooper and Owamagbe Odighizuwa will all announce on Signing Day from what we've confirmed this week."

So, it seems like all 3 of the big boys are leaning towards N!..

Owa is the guy i want, followed by Cooper and Carnes is third.

I just dont see where he fits in here. I mean with Jamal coming N! next year, i guess i just dont see the need for a QB.

hmmm, i hope i am wrong and this kid is something special.

We lack the x-factor offensively. We do not yet have a consistently solid QB. Two birds if we get Carnes. IMO it's best to get at least one QB in every recruiting class. Regardless of how much they play as frosh, they learn the system, develop their skills, get experience & eventually take hold of the starting job.