QB Race

I look at it as great.

We have a red shirt freshman(supposedly) pushing an healed senior QB that last year injured, led us to ten wins. Only sounds promising to me

Again I could care less who starts, and really could care less when they are named.

I am not for the underdog, the under classman or the 2nd and 3rd team QB. I am for who will lead us to the most wins we can get, and my thoughts are Bo is the only one who knows.

So when Bo says it's so, it will be.

• Fire 1

I look at it as great.

We have a red shirt freshman(supposedly) pushing an healed senior QB that last year injured, led us to ten wins. Only sounds promising to me

Again I could care less who starts, and really could care less when they are named.

I am not for the underdog, the under classman or the 2nd and 3rd team QB. I am for who will lead us to the most wins we can get, and my thoughts are Bo is the only one who knows.

So when Bo says it's so, it will be.

Led? <_< I think he was more there for the ride while the defense and Alex Henery drove the wagon.

FINALLY, I got someone to speak...

T-Mart will start, but Lee will play the majority of the game if Martinez looks decent.

The coaches will evaluate after the first game to decide who starts the next 2 (which includes UW) then avaluate again.

After the first game, they will try to ride their #1 pretty hard so that the o can develop a rhythm.

That's all I know at this point.

T-Mart will start, but Lee will play the majority of the game if Martinez looks decent.

The coaches will evaluate after the first game to decide who starts the next 2 (which includes UW) then avaluate again.

After the first game, they will try to ride their #1 pretty hard so that the o can develop a rhythm.

That makes no sense. If T Mart looks decent then they'll play Zac the majority of the game.

Does this mean if T Mart look great then Zac will be the starter the remainder of the season? Is this a Watsonizm?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

That doesn't make much sense. If they were going with Martinez as the starter and he looks decent he should play the majority of the game not Lee. He needs the reps and game experience if he's going to be our starter and Lee doesn't.

What exactly was it that your "sources" told you last year? Don't remember for sure...

That doesn't make much sense. If they were going with Martinez as the starter and he looks decent he should play the majority of the game not Lee. He needs the reps and game experience if he's going to be our starter and Lee doesn't.

My understanding is that the coaches want to see Lee in game situation to see if he is fully back from his injury and that he may be the starter for the rest of the year if he does well, but that T-Mart earned the starting spot at least for the first game with his play in spring and fall camp.

What exactly was it that your "sources" told you last year? Don't remember for sure...

1. Cody would start the Baylor game

2. Carnes would commit to us

3. Wildcat would be used in the bowl game

4. we would burn tray's redshirt

5. Lee had an injury (said that in october)

I was agianst canes at first too, but fact of the matter is the guy has provided correct information over and over. Is he right about this? We will find out in about a week. It isn't fair to blast him he has a lot of credibitly as far as I'm concerned based on the information he did give last year. If he is wrong he will lose that cred, but untill than I will trust his posts