Stadium Expansion

Both correct.

Clean and without blemish?

I was just wondering because a lot people use it to mean some large or of great size, similar to the word immense.

Edit:

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. I just wanted to clarify that that is what y'all meant. :)

Are any of you going up for the spring game? I can't make it this year. Please take some pictures of the progress of the new stadium if you are going to be there! I imagine it will look entirely different then than it does now with how quickly they are moving!

I will be attending the Spring Game with my family. I will see what I can do and will try to take some good pictures and post them on here ASAP.

Work proceeds apace on both the East Stadium and the Arena.

DSCF0677.jpg

DSCF0679.jpg

They are moving right along with the ironwork here. I forgot to go to the south side and get a pic of the progress over there. Maybe next week.

DSCF0683.jpg

This shot is from atop the parking garage at 14th & Avery. Not sure it's very descriptive, but it's a different angle.

DSCF0689.jpg

DSCF0693.jpg

The bowl of the arena is pretty much finished. Some internal structural work to take care of, and this thing will be encircled. Compare these to the pics I took on FEB 9th, and you'll see that they've made tremendous progress.

Here are some pics from Huskers.com of the Arena model. Not sure if these have been posted here.

PBA_Model-A.jpg

PBA_Model-B.jpg

since when do they play Basketball in an arena with no roof?????

it is a new recruiting ploy that TO is stealing from the NHL. The idea is to attract the top street ballers to Lincoln.