Stadium Expansion

Snapped a couple photos while walking by the stadium after I got off work. Tearing it up pretty good right now. The 2nd photo is really interesting, they dug down next to the stadium and the old foundation goes underground probably at least 8-10 feet if not more

stadium1.jpg

stadium2.jpg

stadium3.jpg

It is nice as can be seen here they are keeping the homage to the Ohio Stadium Rotunda (I am a fan of that)!

I should say: the top pic.

Don't know if this link has been posted, but this is the 3D view of what it will look like finished. Legit stuff

Not sure if it will actually end up that way or not, but one thing I really liked is it looked like there would be some outdoor concourse area. The West stadium does not have this, they do have some narrow walkways to steps, but no large outdoor concourse areas. If that's what they actually are that will be cool and may be worth a move in my seating location. Just have to see what the final product turns up.

• 2 weeks later...

Im all for expansion but it kinda bothering me a bit. I love the tradition and look of our stadium now, but i think it takes some of the beauty out of it when you put all this new architecture on a old building. I think they will make it look right but just dont want to ruin a good thing. The picture in my sig was taken where there tearing it out now. Makes me alittle sad.

Im all for expansion but it kinda bothering me a bit. I love the tradition and look of our stadium now, but i think it takes some of the beauty out of it when you put all this new architecture on a old building. I think they will make it look right but just dont want to ruin a good thing. The picture in my sig was taken where there tearing it out now. Makes me alittle sad.

It will still be there.

• 2 weeks later...

It is nice as can be seen here they are keeping the homage to the Ohio Stadium Rotunda (I am a fan of that)!

I should say: the top pic.

I was wondering what you were talking about since I don't know a whole lot about the horseshoe. I did a little reading. I didn't realize that it doesn't have field lighting and that they have to install temp lights when they do have a night game.