**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion**

i was in the stands 3 years ago when the pokes hung 38 on us by halftime. nice to give a little pay back. boone pickens can suck it for all of the negative comments he made about us this summer. all that money couldn't beat the huskers.

yes, I remember that game too. Such a horrid game. It was homecoming for us too if I remember right. Wow.

OHHHHHHH YEAH!!!! Now you all got to see the last play of that Iowa game. I watched that live.

Maybe it's just because I actually lived in Iowa for ten years surrounded by all those deranged, delusional, sad Suckeye fans, but that play honestly made my day. SOOOOOO sweet. Cherry on top of the sundae that is... us winning. And ISU was the whipped cream.

HAHAHA He said our d didnt really make any adjustments at the half!!!!! Ur a tool

Ron Franklin spent the better part of ten minutes berating Larry Asante for taunting a Oklahoma player last year, even though Asante didn't know he was hurt and was just jumping up and down in one spot after a big hit.

Franklin did the same thing about Eric Martin's hit in the first quarter, berating him for "laughing and joking" while the OSU player was down. There is no way Ron Franklin knows what Eric was laughing at.

Ron Franklin is a jerk with an agenda.