Wow!

krill

while i like the guy as a coach, i think rhodes made a colossal error. We were the team having difficulty moving the ball and they had been coming on strong all second half. Kick the extra point and wait for us to stall it out again. He played that like the team that didnt have a chance...which goes against what they were actually doing.

while i like the guy as a coach, i think rhodes made a colossal error. We were the team having difficulty moving the ball and they had been coming on strong all second half. Kick the extra point and wait for us to stall it out again. He played that like the team that didnt have a chance...which goes against what they were actually doing.

I agree. I especially didn't like the play-call: a punter throwing against that wind against our secondary.

Couldn't have said it better. We got by without our best, and 2nd best QB, and arguably our best DB. Time will heal, those 2 will be back next week and we'll drop the hammer on KU and CU and go in healthy to Texas 12 Conference Championship game. Hopefully we'll learn how to cover the back shoulder pass and underthrow so we can beat OSU again.

Umm, don't forget Texas a&m.

I just want you all to know that if it wasn't for me taking a walk in the 180 acres of harvested corn behind my house during the final 10 minutes of the game we wouldn't of won.I called upon the Corn gods to help the Huskers and apparently they did. Honestly, I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave the house. I'm getting too old for this s**t.

:hmmph

Uh....I thought it was a brilliant idea...they just didn't fully execute...hats off to them...they ISU played a great game. This is all opinionated...BUT...I thought it was a great call by Rhoades....

I agree. I think that was a great call but I do think he was too conservative kneeling the ball with 40 seconds left when they had 3 timeouts and the wind at their back.

I just want you all to know that if it wasn't for me taking a walk in the 180 acres of harvested corn behind my house during the final 10 minutes of the game we wouldn't of won.I called upon the Corn gods to help the Huskers and apparently they did. Honestly, I couldn't take it anymore and had to leave the house. I'm getting too old for this s**t.

:hmmph

the reason i like this game is because so many times we deserve to win but have our hearts broken. finally, we are on the other side of that trend.

You guys crack me up. this game was supposed to be like this. wait till we play aTm bo is gonna let us get beat .Think of it as umm you should have gave me the coaching job way back when. I'am, not happy with bo now. this game really upset me he gave iowa state what they wanted a f'ing close game and thats what they got. Idk if it was becuzz iowa state beat texas or what,but the NU UT game is another story after watching what kansas state did to em. You have to ask ur self if we really gave it 100% I say no