Suspension upcoming?

huKSer

Can somebody help me out and tell me where/when this play happened? I don't remember it.

Third quarter when we scored. Rex was laying in the end zone and the guy was trying to drag him back out of it via his face mask.

Thanks.

I'll have to look at it when the b1ackout is lifted tonight/tomorrow on ESPN3.

The play was over - it wasn't like it happened by accident just for a second or two in the heat of a pig pile. He was trying to injure him.

PS - sorry about the truly crappy avatar - it went up automatically when I signed up. Change it later.

i got a sick feeling in my stomach when i watched this... similar to the one i got while watching the clint malarchuk injusry or 2 guys one horse. An inch or two further and that d******d could have killed or paralyed rex. Head up by legate to not only push rex's head back down but then to push that prick off of him. Rex thanked him on the sideline after, but god, that could have been awful.

So does #47 for ISU get suspended for the cheap and flagrant attempt to rip of Rex Burkhead's head off?

I doubt it.

Tyler Legate may at least get reprimanded tho :bang He is my new hero however.

Man Bo was pissed at him for that. I couldnt believe ho pissed he was.

So does #47 for ISU get suspended for the cheap and flagrant attempt to rip of Rex Burkhead's head off?

I doubt it.

We should give Washington a shot see his gun !!!!!

No. The league will review it and suspend Eric Martin.

If Eric Martin's out, then who will play quarterback?