D Tray Transfer

Looks like Rex is going to be man next year. Let's not forget that Rex saw some serious PT as a true freshman, so I fully expect much of the same with next year's team. I think we'll see some Braylon Heard and Aaron Green and who knows, maybe Collins Okafor, Lester Ward or Austin Jones steps up.

Braylon seems like the kind of back that can take a pounding more than Green so I think it would be awesome if he sort of stepped in and took what would have been Dontrayevous Robinson's role next year. Someone to give Burkhead a spell and still be able to get the tough yards when we need it.

I suspect both Green and Heard will see time next year and possibly both fill this role. Hard to say right now though but I could possibly see this being the scenario.

Looks like Rex is going to be man next year. Let's not forget that Rex saw some serious PT as a true freshman, so I fully expect much of the same with next year's team. I think we'll see some Braylon Heard and Aaron Green and who knows, maybe Collins Okafor, Lester Ward or Austin Jones steps up.

Braylon seems like the kind of back that can take a pounding more than Green so I think it would be awesome if he sort of stepped in and took what would have been Dontrayevous Robinson's role next year. Someone to give Burkhead a spell and still be able to get the tough yards when we need it.

I suspect both Green and Heard will see time next year and possibly both fill this role. Hard to say right now though but I could possibly see this being the scenario.

I don't know that Heard would necessarily fill Tray's role because their two different breeds of back. Tray is a thumper, like a poor man's Quentin Castille. Heard is a speedster, low center of gravity type of back. Personally, I can't wait to see the competition at RB this spring. :w00t