Big Surprise???

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

enough. Bo's not coming onto the board between now and the "surprise". We have our theories, can't we just wait and see what happens?

NO!!!! I refuse to let this comedic thread of epic proportions die. The name calling and cat fighting of those trying to puff their chest out and provide their "inside info" and the others kicking them down a peg or two is just what I need on this frigid day.

All you young bucks keep on truckin. There is no way this thread dies. I will personally bump it to the topof the page every 15 minutes if necessary.

EPIC

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

enough. Bo's not coming onto the board between now and the "surprise". We have our theories, can't we just wait and see what happens?

NO!!!! I refuse to let this comedic thread of epic proportions die. The name calling and cat fighting of those trying to puff their chest out and provide their "inside info" and the others kicking them down a peg or two is just what I need on this frigid day.

All you young bucks keep on truckin. There is no way this thread dies. I will personally bump it to the topof the page every 15 minutes if necessary.

EPIC

Oh yeah? Well you're ugly!

The big suprise is Watson & Gilmore are going on double secret probation.

That means Watson will get pissed, take Flounder's car out on an all night bender, and trash it. Dean Wormer will tell Watson & Gilmore are going to be expelled, so they turn Flounders car into the "Deathmobile" and crash it into the Pelini's Bocci court...

• Fire 1

Seriously? Afhusker told you what was going to happen! Plus he was nice enough to explain how our assistant coaches contracts work and why we aren't having press conference tomorrow. I would say he told you quite a bit!

I get that he told me what was going to happen-he said two coaches are going to get let go. But as for those two that still remains to be seen and he really didn't drop any hints on to who that would be, which is why I asked. There are 3 coaches that I could see getting let go.

:yeah ...and Amen. I thought I was the only :wacko: on here. Nobody told us anything so far. Nice enough to explain? Explain what? :dunno

I assumed along with the rest of the board if there is a big surprise it would more than likely have something to do with a coaching change. The question is not what it's who

That means Watson will get pissed, take Flounder's car out on an all night bender, and trash it. Dean Wormer will tell Watson & Gilmore are going to be expelled, so they turn Flounders car into the "Deathmobile" and crash it into the Pelini's Bocci court...

This thread is better than a soap opera!! lol (By the way 'walksalone' I crack up every time I read your General Mattis quote-So true and TOO FUNNY!)

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

EPIC

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll admit it I am not the most attractive guy, but people seem to like me because I am polite and rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call "mentally retarded"

And by the way GMoose, where'd you get those clothes at the toilet store. :box

+1 ya if ya name the movie

• Fire 1

This thread is better than a soap opera!! lol (By the way 'walksalone' I crack up every time I read your General Mattis quote-So true and TOO FUNNY!)

ooooooo.....walksalone and ladyhawke sittin'in a tree...

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

EPIC

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'll admit it I am not the most attractive guy, but people seem to like me because I am polite and rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and really enjoy a nice pair of slacks. Years later a doctor will tell me I have an IQ of 48 and am what some people call "mentally retarded"

Im Ron Burgundy? Anchorman

• Fire 1

:LOLtartar I tried to +1 you, but it said Ive used my quota of +1's for the day. Probably all on this thread actually. And I just got rick rolled. For like the third time this week.

ENOUGH!!!

but seriously...

EPIC

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

i would just like to point out that willie is not right as often as you would think. he speaks like horoscopes and picks out one thing thats obviously going to happen so that he looks right.

Hey now, I take serious offense to this!

I at least think of myself as a more appealing John Edwards ..

20080812-1xa58mcjatrrrrbrs93yyuf4hn.preview.jpg

i guess i should have stated that without saying your name dude, i mean thats how most people make their guesses and get "proven" right.

• Fire 1

:LOLtartar I tried to +1 you, but it said Ive used my quota of +1's for the day. Probably all on this thread actually. And I just got rick rolled. For like the third time this week.

Po - do not sweat the rick roll young jedi, there are much more heinous things to be worried about

mmmtodd - don't hate the player, hate the game

Lady - thank you, and that is one of the best quotes i've heard in a while. Funny thing is, he's now the commander of CentCom