Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

We do like to hype these things up........

As it has always been, I am down. Just as long as The Dude quits ordering pretty colored drinks with umbrellas in them. That is straight out embarrassing.

Blasphemy. No self-respecting man would ask for an umbrella in his appletini.

Is knapp's leisure suit a birthday suit?

Sort of.. he just paints the suit on to his naked body.

Don't lie. Last time you begged and begged until I let you paint it on. And your hands were cold.

But this is something we need to get done. I had the pleasure of meeting Enhance yesterday in real life (yes, he's real) and this was something we agreed needed to be done.

It was only after we were done with our project that I realized we had collected two-thirds of the Trifecta Of Awesomeness in one spot. The Earth may asplode from that much combined awesome if we get Fro to join us, but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Throwing a date out there - Friday, April 13th. Day before the Husker spring game, I'd probably be available around 4:00 p.m. for the rest of the night.

So let me get this straight, you want me to travel to an undisclosed location, on Friday the 13th, as the lone non-husker fan??!!

I Sir, have seen this movie before....if you tell me we are going to a lake party in the woods, I will be running and screaming like hell to get away.

Throwing a date out there - Friday, April 13th. Day before the Husker spring game, I'd probably be available around 4:00 p.m. for the rest of the night.

So let me get this straight, you want me to travel to an undisclosed location, on Friday the 13th, as the lone non-husker fan??!!

I Sir, have seen this movie before....if you tell me we are going to a lake party in the woods, I will be running and screaming like hell to get away.

Yeah, but we'll have beer.

well....in that case i'm in again. :lol:

I thought we were having fruity umbrella drinks?!

I would gladly bring a case of Night Train. That way, if something bad happens, no one will remember anything, at all.

• Fire 1