No, practice now is once a week, you get 25 reps to put up as many points as possible to earn the coaches trust. No more 5 practices before a game, thank god.

Also they got rid of evening events. But you can buy temporary upgrades with your XP to increase your stats for one game, they range from 300 to 4000 XP from what i have seen. Plus no more keeping your GPA up either. Its strictly football in RTG.

No, practice now is once a week, you get 25 reps to put up as many points as possible to earn the coaches trust. No more 5 practices before a game, thank god.

Also they got rid of evening events. But you can buy temporary upgrades with your XP to increase your stats for one game, they range from 300 to 4000 XP from what i have seen. Plus no more keeping your GPA up either. Its strictly football in RTG.

Remember the year you actually had to take quizzes on your major and that gave you in-game boosts? LAME :lol:

What are the temporary upgrades?

They gave them these little quirky names. I don't have a list of them. But they raise your abilites for the week. They come in packages.

You can't just upgrade your speed. It will be more like upgrading your speed, acceleration, and agility. Then another package will upgrade your catching, catch in traffic, route running and so on. Running packages, upgrade your carry, spin move, elusiveness, stiff arm and such.

Just picked it up, and went to play online... and it wouldn't let me select my own plays? I mean, sure I chose the play, but only out of the 10 or so they recommended. Anyone know how to turn that feature off so I can use my whole playbook? It kind of got annoying after it recommended 3 different types of a HB Draw on 3rd and 9...

Yea, press circle or B until you get to the screen that allows you pick plays by formation.

Has anyone else seen the remote sensor controls for this game? Apparently on the PS3 you can move the controller up to fake hike the ball, or move the controller forward for the hit stick.

Just picked it up, and went to play online... and it wouldn't let me select my own plays? I mean, sure I chose the play, but only out of the 10 or so they recommended. Anyone know how to turn that feature off so I can use my whole playbook? It kind of got annoying after it recommended 3 different types of a HB Draw on 3rd and 9...

If you click B or O (depending on if you have 360 or PS3) then it will show the ask coach (the list of ten plays) and the choose play option is right below that.

Looking at the Husker playbook for the first time. I have to admit, i love it. I don't think i need that customized playbook, at least not yet. Major formations are Ace, I Form, Pistol, and Shotgun. They included the Wild Husker formation, i love the name.

I heard that rosters won't be out for the Xbox360 until Thursday and for the PS3 until Sunday.