SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

I wonder IF..........we put on an efficient performance on Monday, with crisp execution and a passable passing offensive game plan if it might serve as an audition...............

He can't have been too impressed with the domers performance................and as a last impression...........maybe we'll look pretty good in comparison..................

Maybe he'll think With Floyd gone I'll be the boss on this team.

I wonder IF..........we put on an efficient performance on Monday, with crisp execution and a passable passing offensive game plan if it might serve as an audition...............

He can't have been too impressed with the domers performance................and as a last impression...........maybe we'll look pretty good in comparison..................

Maybe he'll think With Floyd gone I'll be the boss on this team.

Maybe he'll think With the 5 receivers they bring a year and do nothing with, I might get lost in the program...

• Fire 1

reports out of practice are that he was "torn" With decisions like this is always easier to stick with something youve already committed too vs changing completely.....if hes really 50/50 we should have the slight advantage as we have been on him the longest, and hes technically still committed to us.

A friend and I were discussing Husker recruiting this morning and he asked me if I were a Nebraska coach, how would I respond to Westerkamp if he said he'd stick with Nebraska only if Martinez was not the starting QB next year. I said, I don't know. I guess I'd ask him who he thinks should be the starting QB? :P

How would you respond to this?